5 From 13 reviews
239.73 MB File Size
bord Created by
onevox/bord Artwork by
scottacus Scripting by
Williams Manufacturer
1954 Year

3 Screenshots

This Harry Williams-designed woodrail from 1954 is unlike any other pinball game I've encountered. It has a single impulse flipper, a wildly asymmetrical design, a center wire ramp, and beautiful midcentury artwork.

This project was a joint effort between me (models, textures), @scottacus (script, sound, B2S), and @Onevox (full art redraw). We started it nearly a year ago and it came out better than I had hoped.

A couple quick notes

• right magnasave or "1" key for ball lift
  • game options menu appears by holding the left flipper before starting a game
  • the actual game doesn't track balls played so don't expect a GAME OVER lamp

included in download
Contact Author First.
v10.6 required

What's New in Version 2.02   See changelog

Released

Now w/ VR! Scottacus added a VR room, cab and working backglass, plus bug squashing.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

friscopinball

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Still one of my all time favorite VPX tables. 

Thank you @bord for all your hard work in preserving these classics and bringing us these historic pins in such high quality.

Link to review
studlygoorite

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

VR was a great addition, looks and plays great. Thanks!!

Link to review
astroboy

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Beautiful work! I love unique, old-school games like this. I'd like to be able to play some of these old EMs for real, but the rarity makes it really hard to do. Thanks to amazing authors like you, we're able to enjoy the next closest thing from the comfort of our own homes. Such an awesome hobby. Thanks for your time and efforts in putting these historical contributions like this together for us to enjoy.

Link to review
lminimart

You would be *incredibly* fortunate to stumble upon this table in the real world looking and playing as nice as it does here... and that, in a nutshell, is what makes Visual Pinball a minor miracle! Thanks @bord as always for making sure lesser known tables are preserved in this format.

Link to review
RajoJoey

This old beauty looks awesome and it's wonderful to play him now in VR. That's a fantastic addition.

😍

Link to review
Dilbflo

I like studying the history of pinball and play the old tables. Unfortunately I noticed only a few recreations from 40s and 50s, so this is really welcome. Thanks for the hard work to all the authors.

Link to review
stefanaustria

So great !

Thanks Master bord ... and also scottacus and Onevox ... very nice Work here !

Link to review
swietlikowa

Thanks Bord! You recreate pinball history in beautiful style. Nice to have such gems on our machines.

Link to review
leeoneil

· Edited by leeoneil

Wow, another part of pinball history by Bord !

Thank you Scottacus and Onevox for your work on this project.

So strange to play this one, thank you for giving us the chance to discover it !

Link to review