notneeded ROM Name
Oqqsan Created by
Oqqsan Scripting by
Original Manufacturer
2021 Year

3 Screenshots

Starwars Bountyhunter 3.0

B2S included, no rom needed

Thanks to VPW crew for testing and for making such nice addons in the exampletable. It was time some more of them landed on this table.
Highscore will reset on first run.

v3.0 - 4 player enabled.

VPW exampletable features added : DynamicShadows, Targetbouncer, Ramproll sounds, Slingshotcorrections

Wizardmode / Scoring Update !
             Ball Reflections ! Almost Everywhere
             Lower flipper power. Lock1+lock2 is on a timer 15s. Reaplied on every ramp done.
             Limits added on some features.
             Added some new sounds, new ramps, new blastdoor, new droptargets and visible kickers.
v2.2 - VR-room, TournamentMode !
v2.0 - Everything redone o.0
v1.0 - First Release

DOF programmed and fixed by Apophis :)
Orbital Scoreboard Enabled
Added 23 different ball options
Several new 3D models around the table
Redone almost everything since v1.0

Super Testing by RIK , apophis and the team at vpw :)

Install Instructions:
Move the complete folder "Bountyhunter" to /Visual Pinball/Music/
Move the "BountyHunterDMD" folder ->  /Visual Pinball/Tables/

Optional Downloads if you want FlexDMD
Table works fine without it, but you wantz it i hear ?
https://github.com/vbousquet/flexdmd
https://github.com/freezy/dmd-extensions

Edited by tartzani
new version 3.0

No
v10.6 required
v10.7 optional

What's New in Version 3.02   See changelog

Released

Only the VPX file is changed from v3.01

smal fixes only..

fixed a bug so player 1 dont get extra end of ball bonus. A variable was not reset.

User Feedback

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Wylte

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

Holy shit.  I loved this table before, but this update blows it away.  Thank you!

Link to review
RaceBKB

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Terrific update…love this table!

Link to review
brefreez

How do you make a awesome table better?  2.2 nuff said

Link to review
MrSpookypants

This is one of the best original tables I've seen yet. Great job, and thanks for sharing your work with the community!

Link to review
Jutsuka

Great original table, one of the best original I´ve played, can't wait to see your next table!

Link to review
kalinium

This is a great table!

Gameplay is awesome, I just enjoy it so much. It is super polished and you can see a lot of thought was put into creating it. 

Thanks a lot for this amazing work! 

IMG_9202.jpg

Link to review
Tikimaster

· Edited by Retsamikit

0 of 2 members found this review helpful 0 / 2 members

Works fine for Desktoppers!!! Very nice graphics, I like the physics, feels good. With Backglass and Flex and all the sounds it brings a nice atmosphere. A must have Edition not only for Star Trek Lovers. Script Settings for Desktoppers with Flexdmd:

FlexDMD=                    1        ' 1=on 0=off    : See instructions over for FLEX and Freezy
MiddleDisplay=                1        ' 2=on 0=off 2=flexDMD on Playfield ,need flexdmd )
ForceBackScreen=            1        ' 1=on 0=off    : dB2S
DTScore=                    0        ' 1=On 0=Auto    : show desktop score reels, turned off if flex is doing the DMD

There is a dark Stripe on the backglass, I thought its my problem only, but when I import the backglass to my editor I can see this Stripe also.
Is this a bug or a feature? 🙂
hu2mktgg.jpg

Link to review
Bluesky2095

Impressive! Most impressive. You MUST be a Jedi!

Awesome table. Incredible amount of detail to everything. Thank you for your love of pinball and sharing this true gem of the original VPX tables. This is certainly the way. 🐸

Link to review
MrGrynch

I just started playing this today, and it's an INSTANT FAVORITE!  This is an outstanding table.  A true testament to the creativity of this community.  Bravo!

Link to review
keith7x

· Edited by keith7x

This is such a fantastic and fun table, really well done, wow! It's going to the top of my list when I have any of my nephews over and I'm trying to get them into pinball. You can see how much painstaking work was put into so many of the details. Love that you added your recommendations for extra music too. Thank you for sharing your hard work with us!

Link to review
ElDude33

Wow I'm blown away by how good this is.  I expect to see it standing in my local arcade.  Plays great, looks great, and I LOVE the sound both call out's and effects!  <pew> <pew> 😁

Thanks for sharing, it's one of my new favorites.

Link to review
Cordsl

The countless ours sure do show off. It is a masterpiece!

Link to review
studlygoorite

5 stars all the way, this table is fantastic, the table sounds are friggin awesome and the lighting and physics are great!! The VR room is awesome and I like the DMD in the middle of the playfield too :) You sure put out some quality stuff, thanks for creating, updating and sharing this beauty.  

Link to review
zeek11

Holy effin hell?!?! Just installed this bad boy and honestly, SUPER WELL DONE!!!!! Thank you for your time and effort... So paid off!! Outstanding work!

Link to review
MPTech

Just found this table and enjoying playing it. Scored 86m, don't know if that's good, but feels like it.
Very nicely done, GREAT Table!  Thanks!!

Link to review
Norlaw

Great Table! Love it. Newbie question but how can I either turn up the effects volume or turn down the Music?

Link to review
JoePicasso

This table hides sooo much under teh surface, and is a superb job of showcasing its theme. I Was relunctante to try it at first, but instantly got mezmorised by the light show, and pulled in by all the suprises and modes this table offers. and now with 2.0 overhaul. its one of those table sim gonna play over an dover again. Thank you soo much! THis is some brilliante work. You managed to pull of somthing only very few can acheive. A true original that breaths life. Thank you for all your hard work. I hope to see more form you in the future. Well Done!

Link to review
Migs

This table is new to me and there is so much to love about it. From the optional external DMD, to the multiple mission types and targets, to the "health meter" on the static boss target, to the many Mando references. Thank you for taking the time to create and share this amazing work of art. I look forward to spending many, many hours on it.

Link to review
pacboy

Merci de partager votre superbe table avec nous. Vous avez fait du super boulot et la mise à jour est TOP 🤩

Link to review
RIK

Playing just as well as when i tested it. 😀

Link to review
meek424424

This is a great original table. V1 was outstanding and the updated version takes it to an all new level. The lighting is great, the shots are fun, it is just great fun. This one is going to get a lot of hours on it on my cab. Can't wait to shows this one off. 

Link to review