- Get Support Create an account or sign in to download this
What's New in Version 3.0 See changelog
Changelog to version 3.0:
- Significant updates have been done once again. I felt this table deserved the latest VPW standards, as well as 3D insert primitives. Here's a description of what's been updated in version 3.0:
- Fixed flippers still being activated after a game ends.
- Automated desktop and cabinet mode. Still need to manually select if in VR mode.
- Ensured the ROM sounds were activated (others mod tables turned PINMAME sounds off, and didn't turn back on when exited)
- Redid backdrop image for desktop mode (not as busy).
- Updated to latest Fleep Sounds.
- Added Apophis sling corrections, and updated the physics.
- Changed code for ALL VPW physics, dampener, shadows, rubberizer, bouncer, rolling sounds, etc.
- Completely changed the trough logic to handle balls on table
- No longer destroy balls. Use a global gBOT throughout all of script. Will help eliminate stutter on slower CPU machines
- Added groove to plunger lane, and small ball release ramp to get up.
- Reduced the number of dynamice sources to improve performance.
- Updated the use of the TargetBounce collection for usage on targets.
- Added updated standup targets with VPW physics, original code created by Rothbauerw and VPW team
- Added GI brightness to all targets, balls, rubbers, screws, apron, plunger, and the VR backglass
- Added updated playfield and insert text for 3D inserts
- Updated to Lampz lighting routine by VPW.
- Adjusted all the insert light intensities, fade, falloff, heights, colors, etc.
- Added insert light blooms
- Added option for cabinet side blades
- Added VR Topper, VR Posters/flyers, and VR Cord/outlet
- Added new Williams flipper primitives and had added GI levels to them
- Modified the bloom shapes and intensity and color per Apophis recommendations.
- Added some ball reflectivity of GI and playfield per Apophis and nFozzy recommendations.