Atlantis v1.1 for VP9.15+
by ICPjuggla, Herweh and OldSkoolGamer
Physics by rob046
Thanks go to CaptainNeo and Plumb for the pf scan and Koadic for getting us started. ArcadiusMaximus for the 3D model Sub
Special thanks to EalaDubhSidhe for the great pictures.
This was a 'from scratch' rebuild. All Artwork/Lighting/GI by OldSkoolGamer
Thanks for and to:
- Physics tweaks by rob046
- Flasher images and more from JP
- Ball rolling code, some sound files and the single ramp refresh idea by JimmyFingers
- Ball rolling code by Rascal
- Alpha Ramp Plunger code by Koadic
- B2B Collision code by Steely & Pinball Ken
- lighting bugs looked at by Kiwi
and to all I've forgotten here (maybe).
The table features 'Customizable Options' at the top of the table script. You may select VPInMAME, UVP, or B2S, DMD rotation, GI Flashers on/off, Cabinet Sounds, Ball Size, and even your choice of Flipper Coloring.
We have added a new 'customizable Option' in the script for the instruction cards. use the original black/white or new colored cards.
colored cards are set to default, just change them in the script if you like the black/white better.
Fixed top kicker hole
Added a better looking sub