Indiana Jones Wip - Freneticamnesic

freneticamnesic

• Content Provider

Got the light inserts done properly, backdrop, what's left........ apron, gate brackets and ramp gates, some wires, more bug testing. I'm going to try and get some help from the 3d modelers to improve the texture of the ark as well. This will be my last wip update until it's released, then I'll take a break until VP10!

VA0EOCA.jpg

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Provider

I try to keep it symmetrical, I have multiple pictures that show them in various angles. Even on ipdb there's multiple shots

image-12.jpg

image-8.jpg

and then the flyer shows it facing toward the grail area

image-45.jpg

But again the manual has them facing symmetrically to the center of the table

Geez people. Can we stop with the nags about when and where these tables are. I'm not a builder and even I am getting frustrated by all the recent folks asking for when and where etc. I'm sure it will be ready when it's ready (and remember there may or may not still be an issue with permission to release). That's Fren's call obviously. :)

Hey dude, no worries there. It's just the Fren said he would post it Friday that's why I asked. If he had not given a day I would of been waiting patiently like everyone else.

I am busy interviewing people today anyway and keep looking at the site to see if it's released :) Being a hot shot senior manager in a fortune 500 company, does not mean I can't be a kid at heart. Hey now!

• Content Provider

Hey dude, no worries there. It's just the Fren said he would post it Friday that's why I asked. If he had not given a day I would of been waiting patiently like everyone else.

I am busy interviewing people today anyway and keep looking at the site to see if it's released :) Being a hot shot senior manager in a fortune 500 company, does not mean I can't be a kid at heart. Hey now!

yes it does

open6i, no one has asked ... i do only talk a little in the round ... please dont push up anything ... thank you.

the "answer" was for paulo ...

btw. paulo, you have nice pinball machines ... wow ... Walking Dead ... boah ... 8-)

thank you fren for your last information ... Greetings from the other side ... Austria ;-)

Just noticed you're from my home island :)

Archived