About This File
Star Wars Death Star Assault (ULTIMATE 1.04) (DOFLinx - Cabinet Edition)
The most explosive and Ultimate Star Wars pinball experience is here...and only on Future Pinball with DOFLinx!
A video that shows off this excellent table with amazing DOFLinx cabinet effects can be seen at this link (in my cabinet) :
- activate the Lightsabers (during attract mode) with the FIRE / 2nd flipper / Special Button
- amazing animated 5 RGB flasher effects
- animated explosion, Tie Fighter, and X-wing blaster RGB flashers effects
- RGB undercab lighting changes based on the intense action
- gear motor operates everytime R2-D2 rotates his head
- shaker motor and blower fan operates for explosions and other table events
- 10 solenoid support for all mechanical devices (flipper, slings, bumpers, etc)
- beacon lights up during cinematics and certain game modes
- strobe effects throughout
- Start, Coin, Launch Ball button lights: flash / On / Off during table events / functions
- Millennium Falcon Video mode!
- Chewie gets angry if you don't give him money!
- lots of video clips and sound effects for non-stop action!
- all effects combine for an amazing feedback and light show!
The DOFLinx modded tables are intended for use in a virtual pinball cabinet with feedback and lighitng, which require DOFLinx software to function.
Requirements / Installation:
Regardless of using this table with force feedback (Pinball Cabinet) or without (Desktop), you MUST install the current DOFLinx.vbs script into your ‘Future Pinball\Scripts’ folder. Running the table without DOFLinx.vbs will cause an error. (FF_INIT)
DOFLinx.vbs is included with the DOFLinx install package.
DOFLinx install package download:
The current download of DOFLinx can be found through this post at vpforums:
It is recommended to use this table with BAM (Better Arcade Mode), in order to get the most accurate version of physics intended for this table. Copy the *.fpt and *.xml within this archive to your "Future Pinball\Tables" directory.
DOFLinx - "A powerful utility for cabinet owners to make the most of force feedback and lighting." - by DDH69
This Future Pinball table has DOFLinx commands added to it. This will enable support for pinball cabinet force feedback devices such as flipper solenoids, shaker motor, contactors for drop targets-slingshots-bumpers, FIRE button, lighting effects, blower fan, beacon, strobes and more! This will work with Led-Wiz, Sainsmart USB, PacLed64, and KL25Z.
For cabinet users running DOFLinx: This table will function with the in-game sounds for mechanical devices such as flippers, slingshots, bumpers, etc muted. Instead, you will only hear your cabinet's feedback devices for those actions. The rest of the game's sounds will play normally as intended by the table author.
For desktop users: This table CAN still function normally without DOFLinx running, but you MUST have the DOFLinx.vbs script file in your "scripts" folder.
(read "Requirements / Installation"). It will play perfectly with the original in-game mechanical sounds playing through your PC's speakers.
Note: Any DMDs or HudOverlays intended for desktop use were moved off screen so that they wouldn't appear on the playfield screen.
For cabinet users who want to play at night with their cabinet noise makers turned off, this table can be toggled between
Cabinet Use (noisy), and Desktop Use (Night Mode). Please consult the DOFLinx guide (included with the DOFLinx install package)
for more information on how to use Night Mode.
We hope you enjoy the DOFLinx cabinet experience!
For SLAMT1LT's newest versions of his tables (without DOFLinx support), goto his website: