White Water by Endprodukt

Hey there, 

going to colorize this awesome machine because I always found the Color DMD version to be lackluster, actually so much I got rid of it. 

What I want to do is get the maximum out of it and go with my own style. Not copying what Pudding did, not copying what Color DMD did, but I guess some crossover is to be expected ;)

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.c1737badbf73cf960b738adb8f220b59.gif1665285421_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.0fdb271d646d5677535b7cea9d2b0d26.gif1377153835_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).gif.d28a6d70a579590b5049674cece25992.gif676963345_ezgif.com-gif-maker(3).gif.c362eb44ea238198faf80a4737e5244e.gif

You will see that I want colors for the rivers. I love that but it's a lot of work. I will not promise anything, I will not give release dates. But this will happen. I did a lot in the last few days, but it's the easy stuff and this machine requires a lot of dynamic work. :)

Hope you like the first steps. Still all of it is work in progress!

And again I had a very productive day. Nothing to show because I'm too lazy.

Man over board is working and looking nice. So does bounce back. I r also reworked all scores with dots and it looks super nice.

What I can't do is adding the scenes for coins. Maybe someone is willing to do a record for all the coin scenes plus the coin scenes with a dot. I'm using the home rom which has no coin mode.

And again I had a very productive day. Nothing to show because I'm too lazy.
Man over board is working and looking nice. So does bounce back. I r also reworked all scores with dots and it looks super nice.
What I can't do is adding the scenes for coins. Maybe someone is willing to do a record for all the coin scenes plus the coin scenes with a dot. I'm using the home rom which has no coin mode.

I can help you with that. ;)

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I totally want to take back what I said about the original creator of the color dmd's colorization.  
In the sense of the limitations he did an outstanding job that I just couldn't understand until I started working on it myself. Thank you!

On 4/4/2020 at 11:21 AM, Andypc said:

Have you made any progress with the issue colouring the scores in multiplayer?

Can't wait to try this is my Whitewater ?

Yes we found a quite okay compromise. Might update to something crazier in the future. It still gives problem though if you are playing multiplayer and have a fault in the machine (Free.)