The Addams Family Colorization

• Content Provider

VERSION 1.16 RELEASE

Finally here it is people. After the G5k table was released today, I provide the colorization files.

This is not the final version as always, but well playable. There are still some issues due to editor limitations, but I tried to make the best out of it with my possibilities.
Thanks to @Wob for producing all the great dump files and for the endless hours of testing!!!

Thanks to G5K, Sliderpoint and all others who are involved for providing that great table!

Known issues:

- random thing hand movement not able to cover yet.

- random transitions not colorized

Instructions:

I already renamed the files for you, so just extract the zip file to your vpinmame\altcolor\taf_l7 folder. Make sure you have freezy´s dmddevice.dll 1.7.1 installed and working correctly on your system and activate the 4 color mode on your table by hitting F1.

DO NOT USE FREEZY 1.7.2!

Make sure you set the rom language to english, other languages will not work. This colorization is optimized for rom version taf_l7.

This release does not work with the gold roms.

For requests for real pins, please send pm.

Enjoy!

TAF_1.16.zip

Drinks welcome, cheers!

Please activate the "say no to drugs" screen to show the colorization credits.

Please do not share the files, lead the people to this post instead.

•  

mamushka.thumb.gif.fe1b9dc3b2b1476d988e8e2eff4af5cb.gifreplay.thumb.gif.e449595e7ee8bd556c2f4bd5ea2d2179.gif

5bbf52c0b8767_shootagain.thumb.gif.7252774c685c51151e7ed48b4349cc91.gif

5bbf52c27c3fe_thingflips.thumb.gif.1984b997be3b338316a9198c32007489.gif

5bbf52c372eb4_tunnelhunt.thumb.gif.8a1106a02186f564eef33da7de9de0e3.gif

5bbf52c6c8759_extraball.thumb.gif.21add7cd14a7ed11ad1a883b5b95ac27.gif

5bbf52c949717_graveaward.thumb.gif.be01182c53587efacc944c71cd0ceb38.gif

• Content Provider
4 minutes ago, Thalamus said:

WHAT ? You're at it again ?? God damn. Thank you so much ! Now, please promise me - don't burn yourself out.

Don´t worry, I do not rush myself, sometimes it is nice to have a small diversion for myself. As I have a lot of things to to within the next few month (changing flat, becoming Daddy etc.) my postings will be less. This table has a lot of dynamic content, so anyway this will take some time. Just wanted to let you know that I already have it on my mind and will work on it beside updating MM and Totan :-)

• Content Provider
9 minutes ago, adamstillman said:

looks great... and a new awesome table coming soon too... and.......this will also compliment the NEW  munsters table coming out from stern.

question...hows the update status with MM??

The MM update is not worth a release yet , as I am cleaning it up right now and try better keyframe solutions for some scenes to make it work better on real mashines too. Like I mentioned above my time will be less the next weeks, but I will keep you up to date.  I do not want to make false promises :-)

I am picking up my TAF in about a week. It will need a color DMD and this really has me thinking. As I continue to try and finish the colorization of my pin2dmd version of Tee'd Off, still struggling with dynamic content,  it has me seriously considering this over ColorDMD if it would be available for download. 

• Content Provider
3 hours ago, TimBoch said:

I am picking up my TAF in about a week. It will need a color DMD and this really has me thinking. As I continue to try and finish the colorization of my pin2dmd version of Tee'd Off, still struggling with dynamic content,  it has me seriously considering this over ColorDMD if it would be available for download. 

Yes, the dynamic contest is hard to solve sometimes, especially when it comes to lots of single Frames to colorize like the camel race at Totan. Also the transitions are still a problem  and hard to solve too. If you have a special problem, maybe I could help...

This is looking really good! I continue to be amazed at what you’ve done with MM and TOTAN.....those two tables just shine now with the final piece of the puzzle(color DMD) in place. I can’t believe my eyes now when I play those two tables. This is all just too good to be true...yet it is true.?

Thanks so much for sharing your amazing work.....you are a skilled artist at this and congratulations on your impending Fatherhood!

• Content Provider

First steps are done... thanks to @Wob again for trigger testing and producing really helpful dumps. The progress is about 30% I guess and this table is really a pain to colorize, because it has almost exclusively dynamic content... But challenge accepted 1f642.png:-)

This is just an early preview of testing the color changes and Keyframes, so you will notice many missing or non triggered frames. Also the colors are not final...

• 1 month later...