VR VPin Table Won't Play Because Of No 'Controller"

I'm new to Visual Pinball and VR Pinball, I have Kings And Queens which I downloaded for normal PC play and that works in both PC and VR. I've downloaded tables like Rush, KISS, Addams, Fish Tales and others. Each of them do not work, and have the same error message. I've downloaded all the tables from here (apart from K&Qs). Fish Tales also has some type of 'VR Room" or something like that. Using Quest 2 with SteamVR with a cable. Anybody know how to fix? Also playing with a ps4 controller with DS4

image_2024-02-06_210624334.png

15 hours ago, digitalarts said:

These tables are Rom based, so you have to install Vpinmame, too.

Its still not working but its most likely me doing something wrong. Could you explain how to install vpinmame? And after I have it installed is it a separate application I open or do I still open VPinballXGL64?

9 hours ago, TRD.OG said:

Its still not working but its most likely me doing something wrong. Could you explain how to install vpinmame? And after I have it installed is it a separate application I open or do I still open VPinballXGL64?

go to vpinmame folder. run setup.exe. click the paths button to make sure they are correct then click install button. Do the same with setup64.exe