[New VP10 Alert] Beavis and Butt-head: Pinballed (Original 2024)

Sounds don't seem right to me. Background music very low. How do you turn up? Is altsound 2 supposed to be in the F1 screen or left at 0?

I seem to have this problem on fish tails VPW as well (low music, some sound effects muted)\

On 2/3/2024 at 11:04 AM, vpmatt said:

Thank you for this awesome table. Great theme, humour and details. Love it.

Two things though....

1. DOF is not working. B2B plugin is 'active', but no lights :(
  2. The volume of the call outs is all over the place. Is there a way to improve this?

Thanks again!

PS: fully updated to mame 3.6. I was hesitant since I just had everything, including DOF, working in 64Bit mode :)

Did you figure out the DOF issue?

The table is awesome, but I’ve noticed the ball often gets stuck in the chute when entering the toilet paper roll. Have to bump the cabinet pretty hard to get the ball to travel back up the chute, and it’s still hit-or-miss to get the ball to travel through. Eventually it does, but can take a bit of effort and time.

11 hours ago, CapnUSA said:

So, any time that a brand-new table is release, I need to download a new config set? I had no idea that every table's config was maintained by the DOF config tool. That's one hell of a database!

Me neither! I thought the commands for DOF were in the VPX script i.e. 

Blew my mind too, but does make sense in a way if you look at the database. Got that tip from the VPNation FB group.

Btw: did the flippers work for you when entering your name in the high score? That's my bug that isn't resolved nor confirmed yet ;)

Edited by vpmatt

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/2/2024 at 6:39 PM, Rysr said:

You have to download the latest Vpinmame 3.6 and install, It uses a clone ROM and only the newer version support it. I downloaded the vpinmame-sc v822 and installed it. Beavis and Butthead shows up in the ROM test when you run setup. You can get it on Git Hub.

Did this and still nothing. When I start up the game, no keys works except Q to quit.

I did the same d/l of vpinmame, running the ROM test shows it is valid, it just does not work.

• Content Provider
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, GarthAngst2024 said:

Did this and still nothing. When I start up the game, no keys works except Q to quit.

I did the same d/l of vpinmame, running the ROM test shows it is valid, it just does not work.

Maybe you are getting an error message that you can't see?

Go into Preferences, Video Graphics Options, and uncheck "Force Exclusive Fullscreen Mode".

Now run table.

Does an error message show now?

What does it say?

Edited by xenonph

On 4/26/2024 at 9:04 PM, xenonph said:

Maybe you are getting an error message that you can't see?

Go into Preferences, Video Graphics Options, and uncheck "Force Exclusive Fullscreen Mode".

Now run table.

Does an error message show now?

What does it say?

I switched to windowed mode, no difference. None of the keys work except Q to quit, F12 to change settings and F11 to display graphics status. I just don't get it. 300 tables, this is the only one.