Wishlist for Releases in 2024....

• Content Provider
7 minutes ago, wizzards581 said:

Thanks for that info about team plastics.  I was looking for something like this backglass which just list all teams.

NFL-pinball-backglass1.png

Never knew that backglass existed!

• Content Provider
14 minutes ago, wizzards581 said:

Thanks for that info about team plastics.  I was looking for something like this backglass which just list all teams.

Must be a Dallas Cowboys backglass, as that is only team missing on that backglass!

• Content Provider
On 1/29/2024 at 9:51 PM, wizzards581 said:

You can find NonTeam Specific 2-3 screen backglass I just uploaded here...

https://pinballnirvana.com/forums/resources/nfl-stern-2001-nonteam-specific-2-3-screen-backglass.8321/

NFL(Stern2001)NonTeamSpecific.thumb.PNG.4b725fb09080f8226e741325f9b17220.PNG

I also made a Superbowl Contenders version.

Find here...

https://pinballnirvana.com/forums/resources/nfl-stern-2001-superbowl-contenders-2-3-screen-backglass.8322/

NFL(Stern2001)SuperbowlContenders.thumb.PNG.84607fe8d1ffdff026525212feba3033.PNG

Star Wars Empire Strikes Back *refresh please* ... hope someone can improve the realism / dimensionality. Current version is looks very 2D, not 3D compared to all the other tables I've played.

On 2/3/2024 at 10:13 AM, LTek said:

Star Wars Empire Strikes Back *refresh please* ... hope someone can improve the realism / dimensionality. Current version is looks very 2D, not 3D compared to all the other tables I've played.

I'll build it if you can get me scans of the playfield and plastics. Current assets aren't worth revisiting.

5 hours ago, bord said:

I'll build it if you can get me scans of the playfield and plastics. Current assets aren't worth revisiting.

I am curious.  What are the usual methods to get high-quality assets for builds?  Do people order playfield graphics from suppliers and then scan them in?

8 hours ago, MauiPunter said:

I am curious.  What are the usual methods to get high-quality assets for builds?  Do people order playfield graphics from suppliers and then scan them in?

Yes, quite a bit of this. Buy assets, scan, hopefully resell and recoup some of the cash. Otherwise depend on good souls that are restoring their machines to also share a scan.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/9/2024 at 10:31 AM, bord said:

Yes, quite a bit of this. Buy assets, scan, hopefully resell and recoup some of the cash. Otherwise depend on good souls that are restoring their machines to also share a scan.

Appreciate and love all the work you share bord!

Just to clarify if you don’t always have  the original/replacement playfield to scan , you can scan playfield overlays? I’ve been curious about that too.

Edited by pdrum

2 hours ago, pdrum said:

Appreciate and love all the work you share bord!

Just to clarify if you don’t always need the original/replacement playfield to scan , you can scan playfield overlays? I’ve been curious about that too.

@pdrum, yes, if they are good ones. I've purchased and resold a number of Outside Edge hardtops and they have worked out wonderfully. See Black Knight, Blackout, Swords of Fury and VPW Jokerz as an example.

• Administrators
9 hours ago, bord said:

@pdrum, yes, if they are good ones. I've purchased and resold a number of Outside Edge hardtops and they have worked out wonderfully. See Black Knight, Blackout, Swords of Fury and VPW Jokerz as an example.

Outside Edge hardtops are awesome, I just rebuilt 79 Flash ,full restore. Its like looking and playing a brand new machine..  Awesome resource for playfield scans if you can afford them  :wildman:

20240129_163851.jpg20240204_171326.jpg20240121_124941.jpg

• Content Provider
4 hours ago, Itchigo said:

Looks like we could do better job on the art on this table!

I bet we could also find some kickass voice sound fx!

You hit the the kicker to lock ball, and it says "Lock her up!" lmao