GHOST

Here is my reskin of Tastywasps excellent Phantom of the Opera table.

My Favorite Band GHOST has needed a table for quite a while and Phantom seemed the perfect table to mod. 

I want to thank Tastywasps for helping me out with a few issues, as well as IDigStuff for looking at my altsound. 

Links to the altsound and backglass are below. 

• 2 months later...

This is an awesome table, thank you so much! I have a couple problems with it however. The art work is amazing, so it is sad how washed out the images are during the game play. As a comparison how nicely vibrant the playfield image file is, see the annexed screenshot. In the file I also show the problem of the unclear internal DMD, at least during the side-by-side (SBS) 3D mode. How could I fix this, or turn off the internal DMD entirely (I am fine with the external DMD only). Thanks.

Screenshot 2024-02-24 at 22.13.38.png

On 2/27/2024 at 9:38 PM, gamerplayer861 said:

I fixed the DMD issue by commenting out the relevant portions of the script to disable the distorted display. The only remaining thing is to make the table more vibrant, to let the amazing artwork shine as it is.

If somebody else is interested in pumping up the colors, I recommend starting by increasing the Environment Emission and then browse through the preinstalled LUTs (hold the other Magna Save and press the other to go through the list). A decent options are available, but I think I still need to check the possibility of custom LUTs for my display setup. As an example, on the left side in the photo is the original view, and on the right side is the increased emission with the HauntFreaks Desaturated LUT.

Again, an awesome table!

Screenshot 2024-02-24 at 22.13.38 20.33.37.png