• Content Provider

Works in progress:

Mermaid (Very rare Gottlieb 1951)

Telecard (Very rare) Gottlieb 1949

Stratoflight (Williams 1974)

Skyway (Rare Williams 1954)

Target Alpha (Bally 1976)

Trigon (Personal project).

All except for Trigon will be available at Rogue. I can't post it publicly without permission. But if someone wants to make me a backglass image it could be made. I already have it playing in full screen.

post-4-0-12044500-1385227017_thumb.jpg

post-4-0-33500700-1385227032_thumb.jpg

post-4-0-52340200-1385227053_thumb.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is that this Trigon that is already built in vp8?

that is one wicked pin if that is the same one

trigon uses the Shivaengine for the coding

but I guess one can make trigon to be another custom built pin using your own resources

oh and Trigon plays just fine in vp9.0.7

have yet to try it in the newer versions of vp

post-41-0-74730100-1385558888_thumb.jpg

• Content Provider

The same Trigon plays in vp 9.16, Full Screen. I already figured out the Shivaengine. If I wanted a working backglass I'd have to hack it a bit- no problem. But at this point it would have to be for my own personal use.

Thanks for all your recent B2s FS tables from the past.  It is always great to have some older EM style games in the cab that play well.  It is also neat to show people how different older EM styles tables kept score with lights then reels, then leds, then dmd.  Thanks

• Content Provider

Trigon is actually easy. Take the Hitvps, rightclick it and open with notepad. The engine is overrated, it's just an external script- that's all. Look in the tablescript, it says get this script, and that's it. You should be able to copy and paste the contents of the vps scripts into the game and delete them altogether. I'll post settings when I can.

Slydog43- thanks! I'd be in trouble without my friend Phil. He's sooo good with this, dare I say it- he's as good or better than JP. I can say this from working with him. He's so precise too.  I shouldn't be surprised, the man used to write programs for Space Shuttles. Needless to say, following his code is something of a challenge. He loves these old em's, and that's good, because no one else is doing them.

• 4 months later...
  • Content Provider

Here's the original, unreleased Trigon Prototype backglass. I'm not sold on the blue, but I like the design. From Shiva himself.

It's your choice, but honestly I liked the other picture better. It had more action in it.

• Content Provider

I like it!  I posted the final cleanup, it's got all the text removed. Still not happy with the hair though.

I just finished with your latest cleanup. I doctored up the hair, I hope it looks better. I also used the TRIGON font from the playfield and put flames around it. This is my finished backglass now.

post-8-0-51119100-1398352297_thumb.png

post-8-0-49334100-1398352420_thumb.png

post-8-0-31382500-1398352434_thumb.png

• Content Provider

I still think it's too much yellow, but I have an open mind. Tell ya what, send me the b2s file. Let's see how it looks. We can release a couple backglasses to keep everyone happy if need be. :)

• Content Provider

I still think it's too much yellow, but I have an open mind. Tell ya what, send me the b2s file. Let's see how it looks. We can release a couple backglasses to keep everyone happy if need be. :)

I didn't make a DB2S, that is just my photo editing. You're suppose to make the DB2S and I'll make the HV.

Looks bad ass Rascal.

Time to dethrone Wildman for backglasses so he can start working on tables.

Thanks DG, nah I'll stay semi-retired I think. ;)

Plus I think Wildman would show you a nice emote on that subject. :lol:

• Content Provider

I have it somewhat working in a test backglass. Still a ways to go. Trigon has about 4600 lines to it. However that's nothing compared to 3 angels (FP) which has 97,000 lines in it.

In the meantime, can anyone do anything about these? I am getting better with graphics...

I decided I'm going to release 2 backglasses with this, so if someone wants to work with the Shiva bg please. Shiva agrees with me- too yellow, but if you all like it, I'll make it. But I plan to make the Shiva bg as well.

post-4-0-21556600-1398476110_thumb.png

post-4-0-89901100-1398476119_thumb.png

post-4-0-51176600-1398476154_thumb.jpg

post-4-0-37465100-1398476188_thumb.png

Archived