Please report any issues or problems that you experience.

• Administrators

The server has been migrated to a new server.  This new server seems really nice and fast.  The site is still moving and indexing files, links, images, etc. in the background.  You may notice some images not loading, or links working, but that should hopefully clear up throughout the evening.  If you see anything else that does not appear to be working correctly, please report them.

• Administrators

I am seeing errors pop-up in the logs... Looks like we are getting some 500 Errors when clicking on menu items.  Seems to go non-responsive, but if you click on it a second time it completes the request.  

• Administrators
14 minutes ago, Cliffy said:

Your page name still shows Offline, Dazz. 

vpu-offline-name.jpg

Because the site is in Offline mode. Only VIP and Gold members have access right now.

• Administrators
11 hours ago, Dazz said:

I am seeing errors pop-up in the logs... Looks like we are getting some 500 Errors when clicking on menu items.  Seems to go non-responsive, but if you click on it a second time it completes the request.  

I noticed the same thing here ..

• Administrators
6 hours ago, Wildman said:

I noticed the same thing here ..

If this is the only main problem we are seeing now... I'd be really happy.  Most of the other things seem to be going ok so far.

• Content Provider

Yes, I occasionally experience the browser hanging navigating to home page or download pages. Second click proceeds through. Before there was a set of large size PuP-Packs that I think were on the local server that were basically inaccessible to me and always crashed on download with no resume. I was able to quickly nab them all last night. Good timing for me too as I am updating packs I originally acquired in the old vpinball days. Thanks again!

• Administrators

There is a current issue of not being able to upload files larger than 100mb right now.  They are returning an Error 200.  This was originally believed to have been due to slower upload speeds, but I've been able to duplicate it on a 2000Mbps/2000Mbps connection.  Currently the host is investigating.

I believe that this is fixed.

• Administrators
47 minutes ago, Wylte said:

Are attachments still being processed?  Noticing a lot of broken .png and .jpg links in pre-move comments.

Processing attachments must have failed... it seems to have updated the links to them, but did not actually move the files.  I'll probably have to move them manually, but I'd have to know the file name and folder.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, DonRobby said:

At first sight everything looks fine, the only thing I feel is missing is the download categories page

I'll have to fix that... has nothing to do with the server move. A recent software update broke that and I can't update the site software until the theme has been fixed. 

Growing pains I imagine but seeing a few of these timeout errors lately;

A timeout occurred Error code 524

Visit cloudflare.com for more information.

2023-07-23 16:30:47 UTC

You

Browser

WorkingSan Jose

Cloudflare

Workingvpuniverse.com

Host

Error

What happened?

The origin web server timed out responding to this request.

What can I do?

If you're a visitor of this website:

Please try again in a few minutes.

If you're the owner of this website:

The connection to the origin web server was made, but the origin web server timed out before responding. The likely cause is an overloaded background task, database or application, stressing the resources on your web server. To resolve, please work with your hosting provider or web development team to free up resources for your database or overloaded application. Additional troubleshooting information here.

Cloudflare Ray ID: 7eb54ce7a902d035 • Your IP: Click to reveal 2601:644:907e:56c0:713e:fbad:aaca:ecb2 • Performance & security by Cloudflare

Bom Dia a todos... A 4 dias não consigo realizar nenhum Upload de nenhum arquivo  independente da categoria. (arquivos menores que 100 mega ). E dado erro de servidor (Código de erro - 200).

Vide imagem anexada.

Erro Servidor VPUniverse.png

Edited by SERGIOSOUZA