Please report any issues or problems that you experience.

this is probably just me as im new and doing something wrong lol but I do not see anything that I liked.  I got my new rig coming in and I was getting a headstart on liking creations.   I posted in general and had some helpful advice of where it normally lives, but its not there for me.  if I go to one I previously like, it still shows the heart clicked.  Not sure if this was a im doing something wrong thing, a level of membership thing, or an issue

• 2 weeks later...

hi love this site but most download stop at 96 or 99 percent and  said an error occurred during download please try again . so i have to download the same files 2 or 4 times before it will kick in 

i use internet download manager ?. anyone else have this problem or is it on my end 

ps keep the good work god bless

• Administrators
3 hours ago, knight2565 said:

hi love this site but most download stop at 96 or 99 percent and  said an error occurred during download please try again . so i have to download the same files 2 or 4 times before it will kick in 

i use internet download manager ?. anyone else have this problem or is it on my end 

That sounds like an issue with your download manager or something.

ok thanks dazz will look in to it 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hey @Dazz I have a couple issues while downloading...

1. the 25 limit/day - I download one and it reduces the remaining files/day by two almost always

2. I can only download one at a time and the next one says "can only download 2 at a time" but only one is actually downloading (that's happened for a while).. but just right now I had a download fail because of internet disconnection and now I can't download any files - it gives me the 2 concurrent download limit even though nothing is currently downloading and I cleared my download list.

Any help would be appreciated, I love this site.

Thanks!

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Teo_Topper said:

Hey @Dazz I have a couple issues while downloading...

1. the 25 limit/day - I download one and it reduces the remaining files/day by two almost always

2. I can only download one at a time and the next one says "can only download 2 at a time" but only one is actually downloading (that's happened for a while).. but just right now I had a download fail because of internet disconnection and now I can't download any files - it gives me the 2 concurrent download limit even though nothing is currently downloading and I cleared my download list.

Any help would be appreciated, I love this site.

Thanks!

Everytime this has come up it has been due to download managers...  Disable any download managers that you are using.

40 minutes ago, Dazz said:

Everytime this has come up it has been due to download managers...  Disable any download managers that you are using.

Thanks for the quick response Dazz.

I just use the standard Chrome download manager, but I deleted all my vpuniverse cookies and it fixed it.. Now I can download two at a time (still counts 1 download as 2 though)