Batman Forever Wip

rosve

• Content Provider

Well, there are already two people working on it, two different version will be made by xio and kiwi already, but no clue when they will be out

If you want recommendations for other tables, I personally really would like to see these one day 

Apollo 13

Austin Powers

Space Jam

No good gofers

Adventures of Rocky and Bullwinkle and Friends
Secret Service
Maverick
Big Buck Hunter?

World Poker Tour?

Grand Prix

Nascar almost the same as Grandprix

Harley Davidson Sega

Mystery Castle

Striker Extreme

Police force

There are son many!

• Content Provider

Haven't seen any news on the BF tables that are said to be in the works (but I'm not really interrested in what other people do).

Anyway, Secret Service looks like a table that I would enjoy building (even more than Batman Forever). Thanks for the suggestion. 

• Content Provider

Well, there are already two people working on it, two different version will be made by xio and kiwi already, but no clue when they will be out

Sorry mate but i don't agree with you , and i tell you why :)

Rosve have one of the best tables (Fish Tales and Gozilla are so good that even my wife play it).

So even if other guys doing Batman Forever i would like to play a Rosve version too :)

And Batman Forever is an amazing pinball.

As other guy mentioned before "More version more better..."

Just my opinion.

Best regards

Sheltemke

• Content Provider

i don't want to have anybody against me because of my suggestions, so if you want to do Batman, i'll be happy to enjoy it too  :D

No need to worry.

Thanks to you I now have two great tables on my todo list: Secret service and Batman Forever.

• Content Provider

You don't have to be agree with me or not, this is just my opinion and suggestions, we are in a democracy right? :)

Oh sorry mate, i didn't want to say something bad :) I from Hungary and my english is not perfect :)

I just...well..really want(wish?) a good and nice batman table already and Rosve's tables are amazing :)

Have a nice day to you!  :)

• Content Provider

I just compiled new versions of Vpinmame.dll, added King Kong 1.0 and Apollo 13 5.01, thanks Destruk, Mitch and John Lundy :)

King Kong is brand new into roms recognized for vp, seems a nice table, if an author is interested to do it ;)

• Content Provider

The work on the Batman Forever table is starting up today. Not much to show yet, only an empty playfield.

Before I do anything more on the build I will need to touch up the pf image.

3pls6JT.jpg

• Content Provider

Great news, Roger. Don't know whether you have enough images (from plastics and what not): If you need some I'm able to shot some photos in about two weeks. Just tell me what you need (but this isn't my pin so I'm not allowed to demount anything  :D  and it's down in a basement so no daylight to shot the pics).

I have already done a few yesterday, here is a preview (source image has an resolution of about 34 megapixel - and maybe best news is the playfield is under coated glass, the pic below is done with this glass over the playfield):

wp_20131115_23_06_49_pro.jpg

• Content Provider

Here are the 7 images (uploading right now) I've made yesterday. There is already one apron image but don't ask me why I cut it off at the right side. I will do a new one and some shots of the batwing in different angles. If you need more just post me. Will take til Friday night, 11-29 as I do not have access earlier.

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/sqyq28kbxb9pk/Flipperbilder

• Content Provider

Not much has happened with this wip since last post. Been too buzy working and making this,

2aij3ic.jpg

I have to do some more travelling next week but after that is done I will start building the Batman Forever table.

Of the older Batman movies I would say that Forever is my favorite. Jim Carey and Tommy Lee Jones made that movie for me. I hope the rom has some good sound bytes from the movie. Rwally looking forward to a BF table ... btw very nice looking pipe, will you be using it or is it a display piece?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Archived