Batman Forever Wip

rosve

• Content Provider

It's a real functional pipe.  Made for the cold winter evenings when relaxing by the fire place, enjoying a good mixture of leafs is about the best one can do.

Back to topic. The PF image is nearly ready, only a few finishing touches before I'm happy with it.

• 4 weeks later...

I was very disappointed.....

in my beginning pinball years (about 20 years ago) I read an advertisement of a arcadeshop offering the Batman for a certain price with the picture of a Batman pinball.

And in these days...no internet so I took my car drove to the shop and found out that the picture with the advertisement was a Batman Forever.

But.....the price and the pinball offered was a 'normal' Batman and of course, the price for a Batman Forever was much, much higher I could not afford.

Since then I always wanted to have a BForever but up to now, none has come to my house.

So...if you van make this table op VP that would be GREAT.

A big "Thank you in advance"!

• 2 months later...

@rosve : are you still working on BMF ? or is your project on halt atm ?  i am very curious how the table will turn out .

my vpcab is an empty BMF cabinet and it for sure would look killer with the VP version running on it :D

Archived