[New PuP-Pack Alert]Lord of the Rings PupPack

Puppack will not start.

I have tried different tables and different pup packs for this table they just will not start since I upgraded to VPin 10.8 other pup packs are working fine. The older pup pack was working before the upgrade.

Any suggestions

Thanks.

On 4/28/2023 at 6:22 AM, Bosco said:

Puppack will not start.

I have tried different tables and different pup packs for this table they just will not start since I upgraded to VPin 10.8 other pup packs are working fine. The older pup pack was working before the upgrade.

Any suggestions

Thanks.

Make sure the pupvideos folder has the same name as the cgamename in the table script.  Example, I'm using the USA rom so the cgamename is "lotr" as is the pup folder.

Make sure dmddevice.ini [pinup] section shows enabled = true

If running desktop mode make sure to have nailbusters PuPDesktopPunch.exe and pupinit.bat in the lotr pup folder

Make sure your b2stablesettings.xml shows plugin as active, right at the top <ArePluginsOn>1</ArePluginsOn>

• 7 months later...

On 5/5/2023 at 8:22 PM, Cliffy said:

Make sure the pupvideos folder has the same name as the cgamename in the table script.  Example, I'm using the USA rom so the cgamename is "lotr" as is the pup folder.

Make sure dmddevice.ini [pinup] section shows enabled = true

If running desktop mode make sure to have nailbusters PuPDesktopPunch.exe and pupinit.bat in the lotr pup folder

Make sure your b2stablesettings.xml shows plugin as active, right at the top <ArePluginsOn>1</ArePluginsOn>

I have the same issue.  Backglass is present and works fine along with Topper videos.  Popup backglass videos aren't showing.  I do see an occasional video that says "The Keep", but no others.