[New VPX Alert]Alien Covenant1.1

Alien Covenant1.1

Mod RAT FINK (2014) - rethemed Star Trek - Bally 1979 'VP9 original table by jpsalas 'VP10 table layout/code by rothbauerw' pop bumper code and mechanic by BorgDog' VP10 retheme by HauntFreaks (2016) ghostfreaks - thanks for permission to use the RAT FINK table in my mod BurtMacklin - thank you very much for your help at the table, ideas, comments etc. Also thank you for the wonderful puppy - adds a great atmosphere Alien Covenant is a combination of the two films Alien and Alien Covenant. BurtMacklin has made a great pup for this table. If you like cutting edge physics, this is not the table for you Remember to mute the rom. I have added a photo so that everyone can do it themselves. I hope I have added all the authors. If not, write to me. IF YOU WANT TO CORRECT THE CHART, PHYSICS, ETC. DON'T WRITE TO ME FOR PERMISSION, JUST DO IT Regards to Jean-Pierre Jimenez. You know I'm waiting for the Alien (Highway Pinball) PUPPACK and the music comes:)

https://vpuniverse.com/files/file/13771-alien-covenant-pup-pack/?tab=reviews&sort=newest#review-11429

hauntfreaks - thanks for a way to add music for people who don't have puppack

just in case anyone wants to not use the pup, but still wants the background music.... follow these steps
1) download the file below and unzip

2) put the AlienC folder in your music folder
3) put the VBS file where you have the table and make sure its named the same as the table

4) reopen table, and enjoy

https://vpuniverse.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=21523&key=bf4daf61f359299737c9f2bd657507ea

Thank you for your hard work.  I was also having the zz top deal at first when I tried to load no pup and just use a backglass. Didn't work so I uploaded the Alien PUP and table loads and all but no scoring/info. Will the alias change, as described in the comments section, fix this?

The table actually loads up and plays just fine with no interference from the ZZ Top but i'm wondering if this is what is causing no score or info displayed, anywhere.  I picked option 1 but it doesn't matter. I cannot get the score to display.

I've even overwritten the rom.

If anyone has any clue to what I've done wrong, please let me know. pic added of what I see.

20230329_074924 (Medium) - Copy.jpg