[New VP10 Alert] Magic City (Williams 1967) [mod]

bord

Magic City (Williams 1967) [mod]

The active gameplay, a center pop bumper, and wonderful artwork elevate Magic City to one of the great EMs.

Magic City is a collaborative project between armyaviation, mlager8, apophis, and myself. It is a top to bottom rebuild on top of Loserman's scripting. mlager8 and armyaviation were on asset development, I was on visuals and physics, and apophis was on scripting and light map implementation. Visuals utilize Niwak's Blender lightmapper for a more dynamic experience (requires 10.7+).

Line 12 of the script lets you adjust Room brightness (between 0 and 1).

I have no DOF on this table, I have only SSF excluding flipper sounds which are not hearable (almost, there are some sounds but not like coil struck),  Checked VPU Config tool and there is no entry for Magic City in the table configs... what am I missing ?

1 hour ago, lukpcn said:

I have no DOF on this table, I have only SSF excluding flipper sounds which are not hearable (almost, there are some sounds but not like coil struck),  Checked VPU Config tool and there is no entry for Magic City in the table configs... what am I missing ?

You are asking a question that you have already answered

6 hours ago, lukpcn said:

lukpcn and I already chatted on Discord but I'll summarize for anyone else hoping for DOF support on this. Long and short is that there is now a dof entry for Magic City. Script should be set so we just need someone to put the DOF values in the configtool. My time is scarce right now, so hoping someone else can get to it.

2 hours ago, bord said:

lukpcn and I already chatted on Discord but I'll summarize for anyone else hoping for DOF support on this. Long and short is that there is now a dof entry for Magic City. Script should be set so we just need someone to put the DOF values in the configtool. My time is scarce right now, so hoping someone else can get to it.

I added the DOF to the Website