I am having such strange behavior since updating B2S server to latest version. I hope someone can help.

anthem

Hey all, I recently upgraded to a third monitor for the DMD. I also recently installed the latest version of B2S. Everything ran great for a week. I use Pinup for the front end. I go to play today and I see the playfield is tiny on my main screen. Strange... I check all my settings, and they are all fine. I restart and that issue gets resolved. I do not know how.. Well, I started a couple tables and then saw no playfield... So I check my settings again. Everything was good. Main monitor set, checked screenres.txt and nothing changed there. 

So I check one more thing... screenres identifier app. Low and behold no window is where it should be. Backglass was on the DMD screen. Playfield on the Backglass. So I fixed that. Then started pinup and tried a table. Finally everything is back to normal. Until I tried another table and the same thing happened! So I go back to check the identifier app again but this time its all where it should be. At this point I am ready to give up. Reinstalling crossed my mind. Then I thought of all the work I put into this cabinet and said NO! lol. 

I restarted the pc and then tried a table. Playfield on backglass. So I launched VPX and loaded a table. then went into settings to see any issues. excited the game. Then launched and it was all back to normal. I am loosing my mind on this. Has anyone had this issue? Is this a B2S server issue? VPX? I hope someone has gone through this. 

Just a thought guys, go to update and security in Windows settings and make sure windows is not waiting to do up grades. My VPX 10 goes wonky when this happens. Last time it was no sound. All was good after I allowed the upgrades.

2 hours ago, BGood said:

Just a thought guys, go to update and security in Windows settings and make sure windows is not waiting to do up grades. My VPX 10 goes wonky when this happens. Last time it was no sound. All was good after I allowed the upgrades.

set your internet connection to "metered" if you want to prevent update checks