Guardians of the Galaxy pinball table - problem - single screen desktop

telmoabffilho

1 hour ago, telmoabffilho said:

Thanks. Gonna give it a try.

You'll need nailbusters pinup player installed as lynnindenver said and you'll want to add the desktop punch exe and pupinit.bat as well

https://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=pup_desktop

To the left on that page you'll find the pinup player install and the desktop add ins in the main window. You'll then want to create a screenres.txt in the game table folder and you edit this to size the pup pack player screen. The pup pack main video screen typically takes the place of a b2s backglass so you would edit the size and placement as if it was a backglass. Then you'll be able to see it like my pic below or however you choose to place the screen(s). On mine I chose the option 2 bat file in the pup pack folder for gotg. If you want the backglass on screen as well as the pup you would choose option 1

gotg-pups-option2-bgoff.jpg

17 hours ago, Cliffy said:

You'll need nailbusters pinup player installed as lynnindenver said and you'll want to add the desktop punch exe and pupinit.bat as well

https://www.nailbuster.com/wikipinup/doku.php?id=pup_desktop

To the left on that page you'll find the pinup player install and the desktop add ins in the main window. You'll then want to create a screenres.txt in the game table folder and you edit this to size the pup pack player screen. The pup pack main video screen typically takes the place of a b2s backglass so you would edit the size and placement as if it was a backglass. Then you'll be able to see it like my pic below or however you choose to place the screen(s). On mine I chose the option 2 bat file in the pup pack folder for gotg. If you want the backglass on screen as well as the pup you would choose option 1

gotg-pups-option2-bgoff.jpg

Thanks for the great help!