Downloads Section Clean-up and Orginaztion

• Administrators

The Downloads section is in dire need of a cleaup and re-orginazation.  Now is your time to recommend what download sections we need created, removed, renamed, moved, etc.

What would you like to see?

20 minutes ago, Dazz said:

The Downloads section is in dire need of a cleaup and re-orginazation.  Now is your time to recommend what download sections we need created, removed, renamed, moved, etc.

What would you like to see?

Would love to see all VPX tables in one spot and not broken into subcategories. That's really about it for me, I think.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, tabascoman77 said:

Would love to see all VPX tables in one spot and not broken into subcategories. That's really about it for me, I think.

If people would stop uploading to incorrect sections and mods/admins would move to correct areas then it would already work like that.

All tables should be visible (including any in subcategories) by going to the primary category.
https://vpuniverse.com/files/category/82-vpx-pinball-tables/

• Content Provider
On 8/4/2022 at 8:32 PM, Dazz said:

If people would stop uploading to incorrect sections and mods/admins would move to correct areas then it would already work like that.

All tables should be visible (including any in subcategories) by going to the primary category.
https://vpuniverse.com/files/category/82-vpx-pinball-tables/

There should be another message when uploading. There you should see if you are sure that you have chosen the right category. Then press yes or no