[New PuP-Pack Alert]X-Men: The Animated Series Pup Pack

X-Men: The Animated Series Pup Pack

This is my first attempt at doing a pup pack, hope everyone enjoys. This pup pack is made/tested/working with the X-Men LE (Stern 201) v2.0.1 table and the xmn_151h rom. I have some experience with video editing and am starting to make many more packs based on tables with roms as, unfortunately. I cant figure out how to get triggers on original/em tables. Now as for this pack, full credit where credit is due, I fumbled upon an xmen puppack i had on a random usb that features the movie style videos, I believe this was created originally by (PEandS1Ws, Dennistewbuilder, Cheelios, Tom, Mltshiba). This pack utilizes the same triggers and settings of the original pup pack with an attire overhaul of the pups to now feature clips from the 90s X-Men show. The Pack features 4 screen option for playfield/backglass/topper/dmd.

Future Pup Packs Currently In Production:  

Addam's Family 

Aladdin

Five Nights At Freddy's (Videos created for attract/drains/gameover/startgame/backglass/topper - Need To Figure Out Triggers)

Godzilla LE 

Beetlejuice

Encanto

Guardians Of The Galaxy

Labyrinth

Lion King

Neverending Story

Pirates Of The Caribbean

Roller Coaster Tycoon

Shrek

Timon & Pumba Jungle Games

Wacky Races

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, merlinrtp said:

It appears the pup pack options folder is missing. Preventing users from easily changing the pup pack display options. I have downloading the pack multiple times to make sure I didnt have a corrupt download.

xmen-missing-pupOptions.PNG

yep true. If you edit the pup pack manually you'll see the only screen available is the backglass, screen 2