[New VPX Alert]Sin City Themed Reskin MOD

• Content Provider

Sin City Themed Reskin MOD

@bombaj344 and @BurtMacklin  Present to you a reskin Sin City themed MOD of the Elektra table originally made by 32assassin and francisco666  and later modded by @bigus1.  Huge thanks to everyone that was involved in the original table creation.

@bombaj344 did amazing work on the artwork on this table as usual.  

Thanks to @HiRez00 for his wonderful music scripts also that are used in this table and also to @Pin666 for adding the LUT scripting.

Info:

- Press LeftMagnaSave to change the LUT

- Music tracks play at random by default but you can also press RightMangaSave to switch music tracks

Included in the zip is a 2 screen B2s, 3 screen B2S, Table, Music, FullDMD video,Loading video, Topper video and wheel arts for your front end.

Table was saved using VPX version 10.7.1.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/31/2022
  • Category
  • Modified by
    bombaj344,BurtMacklin,Pin666
  • Original Table Author
    32assassin,francisco666 and later Bigus1 did a MOD
  • Link to B2S
    Included in ZIP

running 10.7 either direct or through popper i get a pop up stating " Game Cant Load, Game cannot be found" table looks amazing just haven't figured out why its a no go. I haven't come across this issue before. still a newb here and always learning..... any idea what i am missing?

1 minute ago, Ski43 said:

running 10.7 either direct or through popper i get a pop up stating " Game Cant Load, Game cannot be found" table looks amazing just haven't figured out why its a no go. I haven't come across this issue before. still a newb here and always learning..... any idea what i am missing?

any idea what i am missing? - ROM

• 10 months later...