[New VPX Alert]Victory (Gottlieb 1987)

• Content Provider

Victory (Gottlieb 1987)

Victory from Gottlieb (1987) 

I had the idea to bring this table over here and i contacted Sindbad if he wants to upload it. He told me that he is busy at the moment and he wanted me to do this for him. So i'm uploading this one here in the name of Sindbad. I took the chance and fixed some gameplay/physics issues before uploading.

Original release text by Sindbad: 

Guys, I can't stop it. Here's the rebuild-from-the-scratch version of Victory, that (hopefully) also fixes the known bugs. Rebuilding this table was only possible because of massive help from Schreibi34. He invested a tremendous amount of time, and created fascinating objects in Blender with kick ass 3D lighting effects. When the table was playable and nearly ready for release, WED21 joined the team, and he implemented his awesome sourround sound modifications. Some of you guys know, that I'm not as fast any more as I was prior to my rheumatism. My fingers are very slow now, so I'm full of gratitude to Schreibi34. He helped me a lot, so this table is also his table.

This table has been developed and tested during the build under several VPX versions. Last version tested was 10.5.0 (Revision 3455). We developed the table under the ROM "victory", we didn't test any other roms. 

But not everything was done by me, so it's time to present the real stars behind this table:
Schreibi34: Thanks for everything you've done, this table is also yours...
WED21: - Thanks for the kick ass surround sound modification!
Flupper: Thanks a million times for the Cycles insert material and environment! Thanks for the free to use flasher domes. Awesome stuff!
The Loafer: Thanks for all the testing
JPSalas: ball rolling sound script, flasher images
Zany: primitives
Noah: nudging routines
Hauntfreaks: background image
Ninuzzu: ball shadow routines
The VP and VPM development teams: Thanks for the awesome software

Ah, I forgot: No permission required to mod, enhance, or maybe delete, you can use all resources which came from me for whatever - but not for crime. 

What's New in Version 2.0.1 (See full changelog)

Version 2.0: Initial Rebuild-from-scratch release

Version 2.0.1: Fixed missing balls and dome screws

Version 2.0.2: Gameplay and physics fixes!

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...