Junk Yard 64 colors

• Content Provider

@Ferrrie I've sent you new files that should correct the issue with the multiball.

Could you check ?

EDIT : I've checked again, and there were some errors between the two scenes and their triggers. Should be corrected now.

Only, the scroll-down transition will remain uncolored for scores above 100,000,000.

9 hours ago, dtatane said:

Is there a procedure to operate to have it displayed on vpinmame ?

You could try moving a switch in the VPX editor so it's off the playfield and won't get hit (move, don't delete). Then after enough shots or games where the switch doesn't register then the dot will appear, though you may find that some animations or scores won't trigger as they are tied to said switch. As soon as/if/when you move it back then the dot will likely clear itself again, but it might be enough to capture what you are looking for? There may be easier ways of achieving it through vpinmame but I have never needed to as I have always managed to find a source for dumps including the dot, but this is how I plan to do it one day in the event I can't find what I need.

13 hours ago, dtatane said:

hi Cliffy !

Thanks for detailing this topic, even tough, I'm not sure I understood clearly what it meant. 

I think I played more than 30 games on my VPIN on Junk Yard, and I've never seen this dot.

Is there a procedure to operate to have it displayed on vpinmame ?

@slippifishi gave a great suggestion. Move a switch out of the ball path to force diagnostics to trigger it as defective. 

In the case of this and many other wpc games there is no actual upper flipper button switch to be triggered so this will eventually always show up. Pic attached of the credit dot error on medieval madness that I'm getting right now. Open coin door, hit enter and this is one of 3 errors it shows.

Good reading; https://pinwiki.com/wiki/index.php/Williams_WPC#Credit_Dot

switch-error-credit-dot.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry, but after jackpot multiball the screen is not working properly again, especially color green, maybe I made 1 mistake and you should also have questions from other users. Regards Fred

I want to ask are there people now where everything works well??

Sorry, but after jackpot multiball the screen is not working properly again, especially color green, maybe I made 1 mistake and you should also have questions from other users. Regards Fred

I want to ask are there people now where everything works well??

tyu.jpg