All my Releases are free to MOD

Goldchicco

• Content Provider

It’s been a pleasure working with you mate your releases were prolific and I was glad to be a part of it, I’m here if you need me, thank you for all your work. Sometimes I wondered if you even slept you are truely a legend my friend. 

• Content Provider
9 minutes ago, Goldchicco said:

No, I'll stick around and try to help when possible 

I'm stopping releasing tables or tables updates 

Gotcha, well your work always amazed me so maybe with some time off you may change your mind :) good to know your sticking around at least.

• Content Provider

Thank you to all OF YOU FOR THOSE KIND MESSAGES.

I think I owe you an explanation:

During pandemic time and lockdown periods I had all the time to spend sitting, learning, develop, publish and support tables.

I had the pleasure and fun to meet and work together with some amazing and talented members!!!!!

I don't have that kind of time anymore, I can barely play my pinballs (four real and one Virtual) basic one evening a week.

I will also STRONGLY suggest to use the Forums, the well known Facebook Groups and Discord Channels not the private messages if you have concern or problems with some tables\releases.

This is a learning process for all of us, so posting a question and receiving and answer where others can read it will and maybe solve this way the same problem, will be better than a one on one private chat.

Please all think outside your own box, don't be selfish, help others, use the right 'channels of communication', download and support the Authors & Developers from where they post their releases.

REMEMBER this is a great hobby, NOT A FULL TIME JOB!!!! None of us is on call 24/7, none of us is available to a one of one chat as you need it. 

We are hobbyists from all over the world with different time zones, with work and family duties, with different\other passions.

BE COURTEOUS, BE KIND, BE PATIENT, BE RESPECTFUL.....THIS IS A GREAT HOBBY - other than the cost of your cab (if you have one) everything else is giving it to you for FREE!!!!

Take advantage of this great community, don't turn it down, don't stub each other, 

I'll still be around helping others as I always did, but the time has come for me to pass the baton.

Someone else will grab it and make those tables even better or turn into a wonderful mod; no need to wait for me to read my messages once a week and maybe don't have time to reply to them.

For the most of part....you know where to find me (if you need me or need to talk to me)

Let's all have fun and HAPPY PINBALLING

On 2/23/2022 at 10:27 AM, Goldchicco said:

I'm done releasing tables and tables updates.

I am keep doing it only for myself and my personal preferences.

List of reason why is pretty long, so please don't ask.

All the ones I have done are free to MOD, not need to contact me.

Please mention all the people involved in my releases when you'll going to use one of the table(s) I published.

Thank you.

RIP my Bruddah

Hello Goldchicco, thank you very much. You are one of the people who have the skills to do things that for me are incomprehensible and you shared them very kindly with us. I am happy to read that you are not leaving the scene, because you are one of the people who are constantly raising the virtual pinball higher. I hope to improve myself and one day succeed in doing things for this community too. Thank you again to you and to all the people who have advanced virtual pinball. Respect 👍