All my Releases are free to MOD

Goldchicco

• Content Provider

I'm done releasing tables and tables updates.

I am keep doing it only for myself and my personal preferences.

List of reason why is pretty long, so please don't ask.

All the ones I have done are free to MOD, not need to contact me.

Please mention all the people involved in my releases when you'll going to use one of the table(s) I published.

Thank you.

• Administrators

@Goldchicco Noooooo! Please don't go!  We all absolutely love your releases!  You are very talented and have done some amazing work. 

Per your request; I'll update your files to show free to mod, no contact necessary. If they are not already set to this option.

Good luck on all of your future endeavours!

I hope you reconsider at some time coming back. Your help has been invaluable to creating my VPin. You and all the devs in this hobby are rock stars and I think your tables are fantastic. It’s a shame that people create any kind of drama in this hobby like they do, but unfortunately there are people like that. Personally I choose to ignore those but I understand also. When you put your heart, soul and time into a project anything negative becomes a hindrance and it’s not fun anymore. I hope you come back at some point as you and your guidance will be truly missed. 

Don't give up anything in your life for the sake of others!

it's not fair for you to give up for reasons beyond your control... if developing tables is good for you, it makes you happy that's what matters... the rest is the rest.

let whoever is doing it wrong with your conscience... one day it will be charged in some way.

So, DON'T GIVE UP...

I hope my words serve in some way to make you rethink ok.

I hope to see new works released by you soon!

big hug

• Content Provider
2 hours ago, Dazz said:

@Goldchicco Noooooo! Please don't go!  We all absolutely love your releases!  You are very talented and have done some amazing work. 

Per your request; I'll update your files to show free to mod, no contact necessary. If they are not already set to this option.

Good luck on all of your future endeavours!

Thank you!!!

Please update all my tables as Free to mod,  that will save me some time. 

I really appreciate it