[New VPX Alert]Queen - The Game Hits 1 & 2 (Original 2021) ReMod

• Content Provider

Queen - The Game Hits 1 & 2 (Original 2021) ReMod

This table requires VPX 10.7.

This is my mod of Mark Paulik's table "Queen - The Game", which in turn is a mod of my own table Watchmen. All artwork and non-mechanical sound effects are by Mark Paulik. Moving post models, textures, and animation by Lumigado. My mod adds:

• Music imported in the sound manager for lag free playback and hassle free installation
  • Cabinet support, including DOF
  • Optional FlexDMD (enable by changing line 22 of the script to const bUseFlexDMD = True )
  • Fleep's mechanical sounds
  • NFozzy physics
  • Playfield mesh for the center saucer

Other than that, it's Queen! A band so great one table cannot contain it. This download includes two versions, Hits 1 and Hits 2, with different artwork and song lists, but identical gameplay. Each table has a playlist of 21 songs, spread out over 15 modes, three wizard modes, and other features.

RULES

THE GAME: Hit the left drop targets to light The Game modes. Hit the center saucer to start The Game modes. During The Game modes, hit orange lights.
MAGIC: Hit the left ramp to light and start Magic modes. During Magic modes, hit white lights.
MIRACLE: Hit the spinner to light and start Miracle modes. During Miracle modes, hit purple lights.
OPERA: Hit the right ramp to light and start Opera modes. During Opera modes, hit yellow lights.
CLASSIC QUEEN: Hit the right saucer behind the right drop targets to light and start Classic Queen modes. During Classic Queen modes, hit blue lights.
WIZARD MODES: Complete modes for all album banner names to light wizard modes.
MULTIBALL: Hit loops lit with green lights to light lock. Hit ramps to lock balls. During multiball, hit green lights.
MUSIC NOTES; Collect music notes to light extra ball, light mystery, and light "X" at the inlanes.
"X": Roll over the lit X inlane to multiply the value of your next shot.
MYSTERY: Hit red arrows on the upper playfield to light a mystery award at the center saucer.
DOUBLE SCORING: Hit teal targets on the upper playfield to light double scoring at the upper playfield hole.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/31/2022
  • Category
  • Modified by
    Wizball
  • Original Table Author
    Mark Paulik
  • Link to B2S
    https://vpuniverse.com/forums/files/file/8142-queen-the-game-hits-1-v12/

• Content Provider
14 minutes ago, agent327 said:

Hi Wizball, the music files on Hits 2 are not playing on my setup. (Latest 10.7). They are present in the sound manager but are silent. Just letting you know, these tables rock!!! (As does your Watchmen!!!) Great work. 

In the sound manager, select all sounds where the name starts with "queen" (click on queen2-00, hold shift and click on queen2-k7), then click "Toggle BG out".

soundfix.png

On 1/31/2022 at 12:50 PM, Wizball said:

In the sound manager, select all sounds where the name starts with "queen" (click on queen2-00, hold shift and click on queen2-k7), then click "Toggle BG out".

soundfix.png

Im not having any luck with the music showing up in my Queen 2 table sound manager and I just music errors when I try to load the table?  Queen 1 table seems to have and over abundance of music files in the sound manager.

Excuse me for my inexperience with the streaming music function.

• Content Provider
11 hours ago, jetfuel said:

Im not having any luck with the music showing up in my Queen 2 table sound manager and I just music errors when I try to load the table?  Queen 1 table seems to have and over abundance of music files in the sound manager.

Excuse me for my inexperience with the streaming music function.

Make certain you are running the table in VPX version 10.7. If you're using a front end, the VPX version that launches might not be the one you think it is.