Siggi is Back!!!!!!

• Content Provider

Hallo, it's good to be back.

I took a long break after VPInball shot down.

I was so sad i stoped working on all my VP projects immediately.

Now i try to get the fun back i lost a year ago. (I hope that works)

I will upload some of my table mods little by little on this side ( If i may ) and i hope you still like them.

....and some new playfields are waiting, i think.

Siggi

12 hours ago, Siggi said:

Hallo, it's good to be back.

I took a long break after VPInball shot down.

I was so sad i stoped working on all my VP projects immediately.

Now i try to get the fun back i lost a year ago. (I hope that works)

I will upload some of my table mods little by little on this side ( If i may ) and i hope you still like them.

....and some new playfields are waiting, i think.

Siggi

Siggi,

don't be put down by the attitudes of people who are not worth it...

the important thing is that you do what you like and have fun... the rest is the rest.

the VP community appreciates your generosity!

big hug

• 1 month later...
  • Content Provider

@Siggi, why the hell are you so quiet brother.  how are you.  was just thinking we could use your skills cleaning up a playfield image for Special Force.  are you a member of the discord?  do you know what a discord is?  i didnt before last fall.  we have a build thread and all assets over there.  you should come around if you get time

• Content Provider
9 hours ago, ARMYAVIATION said:

@Siggi, why the hell are you so quiet brother.  how are you.  was just thinking we could use your skills cleaning up a playfield image for Special Force.  are you a member of the discord?  do you know what a discord is?  i didnt before last fall.  we have a build thread and all assets over there.  you should come around if you get time

I'm no member of discord and i dont know even know what discord is. Never heared about it. 

• Content Provider

Haha me too.  All new to me. @mlager8 invited me to it.  Someone else can explain it better but it’s basically a really intense forum section.  I don’t know if you can browse it before joining but I think you have to be invited maybe.  

anyhow, don’t know how busy you are right now but we have a playfield for special forces that has been stitched together and need a lot of attention.  I have the table so short of scans I have or can get anything you need if you are interested.

• Content Provider
4 hours ago, ARMYAVIATION said:

Haha me too.  All new to me. @mlager8 invited me to it.  Someone else can explain it better but it’s basically a really intense forum section.  I don’t know if you can browse it before joining but I think you have to be invited maybe.  

anyhow, don’t know how busy you are right now but we have a playfield for special forces that has been stitched together and need a lot of attention.  I have the table so short of scans I have or can get anything you need if you are interested.

I'm working on a new mod currently but send me what you have i will help if i can.