Buck Rogers(Gottlieb 1980)

Wildman

• 1 year later...

hi Wildman,

FYI, there appears to be an error with this db2s as at times, the scoring will be missing a digit.  Note that on my real DMD that can display alpha numeric, the glitch does not occur which seems to indicate this is not a VPM bug but related to either the DB2S or the server itself.

Something for you to look at when you get the chance.  There's a new from scratch version of Buck Rogers coming in the very near future, I think fans of the pin will go nuts over it :)

Loaf

• Administrators

that was some of the first ones i did ..I know what the problem is i used the wrong digit display..I did it with a few till i figured out the issue

I'll fix it up and upload new  version later   :)                                          

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • Content Provider
How do i view the b2 files 

There is a screenshot in the link on the first post. If you mean looking at something more, then you can open the file using the B2S Designer software. The software can be found in the Downloads section.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On 5/23/2017 at 10:58 PM, CarnyPriest said:

I need a workable print so i can get a back glass re created i am not sure this one will work and i am  having problems finding someone that can do a translite for buckrogers do you have any suggestions.

There is a screenshot in the link on the first post. If you mean looking at something more, then you can open the file using the B2S Designer software. The software can be found in the Downloads section.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Content Provider

Found this post from a couple of people discussing a similar situation as yours. There are some reference photos that (with a lot of work... a whole lot of work) could be stitched together to form a hi-rez image. You'd still have to find a printer. I don't know if the original machine has a paint on glass sort of situation where using your local printer may wind up being a plastic translite (not looking authentically original if you are going for an authentic restoration). 

I'd say it's only worth it if you are able to clean up those images yourself in Photoshop, GIMP, or Illustrator, etc. Looks like it would take quite a few hours for a professional to do for you. If it were me, I'd just go to the used market. 

That said, if you do have the skills to redraw from those source pictures then I imagine that @Wildman would be very interested in the results.

Good luck.

http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=86212.0

Archived