About of Bam (discussion,help,developments)

Ok,guys....I wanted to share with you, and for those interested in the Fp / Bam world, my FP tables with the integration of the Bam project.

I believe that many know what Bam is(Better Arcade Mode), and what it really does, in fact here are other tables of Fp, made with Bam, of @TerryRedand @GeorgeH,but I do not want to prolong myself, I go directly to the reason for my opening this thread.

I know that this site is mostly aimed at the public and the world of Vp / Vpx, but I think it's nice to have other forms of virtual pinball too, and Bam could be another way to have fun,after all, we are all  in this world of pinball, to have fun,right?

I open this thread to talk about everything about Bam,table with Bam,help for those who have some difficulties with explanations,and any new updates from the author of Bam Ravarcade,and this is his site. https://www.ravarcade.pl/download 

I take this opportunity to invite @Gimli the best exponent, and an excellent code-man of Bam, @JLouLoulou with its new development of the Dynamic flippers together with another of our mates AnonTet (Lou could you inform him please)... @Nitronimbuswith its fabulous mods....and not to forget the great ones guy @TerryRedand @GeorgeH with their explanations and helps for Bam,and not only that, but also wonderful tables.

This is just a small step, I don't know what it could lead to, I hope for a positive development and argument, which lasts over time, who knows!!!.......having said this,that there are other comrades who could be very helpful about of Bam.

Ok friends,to conclude, I politely asked the administrator @Dazz if it was possible to insert a space dedicated to Bam, in the Planet Future Pinball window, I believe that this could benefit the site itself.

Greetings to all and thanks!

Paolo

Edited by wild75

• wild75 changed the title to About of Bam (discussion,help,developments)

Wild mate, if you are posting FP content here I will pay attention.

If you can make this the FP place to be, I am all for it.

But I do think  it might be a big hill to climb.

I understood and understand why you left PN.

We all have trials and tribulations!

I think you leaving PN was not a benefit to the community or the site in general.

Not saying who is right or wrong!

But I was requested to let you know, there would be an apology posted

if you ever decided to return, cheers!

cheers!

On 10/27/2021 at 4:12 PM, Gimli said:

I am happy to respond to posts here as well as PN and VPF

Thanks Bob.....if you agree I would like to insert here too Hochey, to show the potential of Bam, and maybe some other people would be more interested, but I would like to complete this table to give a direct impact to people "here", what do you think?

15 hours ago, Nitronimbus said:

Wild mate, if you are posting FP content here I will pay attention.

Ok.

I hope so, but let's see the developments !!

I understand what you want to tell me, and I agree, there is a lot to talk about on this point,a proverb in my part goes like this;

one small walnut alone in the sack makes no noise.

but I prefer to see what happens.

I understood and understand why you left PN.

We all have trials and tribulations!

It was not easy to decide this madness, that is to leave PN (for all of you comrades and for the fact that we are talking about Bam), for an author and passionate about this hobby like me. but I was forced to do it.

I think you leaving PN was not a benefit to the community or the site in general.

maybe Jon(the administrator), he could in that time,solve the matter before it all collapsed, but unfortunately until my last login on pn, I seen that he has not logged in on pn yet, so maybe he knows nothing, thanks for the support Nitro, and for your thoughts .... I think Jon would weigh like you.

But I was requested to let you know, there would be an apology posted

if you ever decided to return, cheers!

too late, he (you know who I mean) had to think about it before, not yet seen, but even if I see them I don't think anything changes, too much flesh on the fire has been put,anyway thanks for letting me know.

cheers mate!

Edited by wild75

1 hour ago, wild75 said:

maybe Jon(the administrator), he could in that time,solve the matter before it all collapsed, but unfortunately until my last login on pn, I seen that he has not logged in on pn yet, so maybe he knows nothing, thanks for the support Nitro, and for your thoughts .... I think Jon would weigh like you.

Jon hasn't posted anything for about a month.  His last post said something about moving to a new house.  

On 10/28/2021 at 8:14 PM, GeorgeH said:

Jon hasn't posted anything for about a month.  His last post said something about moving to a new house. 

Ahhh, I didn't know, I hope he settles down in his new home!!

as soon as he comes back I think he will have something he will think a lot to do about!!

@GeorgeHplease , you can tell him I'm here if he wants to contact me, if he wanted to know something.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/28/2021 at 3:51 AM, Nitronimbus said:

Hi @Nitronimbus I think you are right, this hill is impossible to climb!!

in one of your comments, which you wrote, and I think you will remember, I did not have much support, except for yours, for that speech, I am waiting for the opinion of one of the administrators, to decide whether to return or not. thanks friend!!

On 11/24/2021 at 5:57 AM, wild75 said:

Hi @Nitronimbus I think you are right, this hill is impossible to climb!!

in one of your comments, which you wrote, and I think you will remember, I did not have much support, except for yours, for that speech, I am waiting for the opinion of one of the administrators, to decide whether to return or not. thanks friend!!

Nah, mate-- please just be friendly and kind (bonus points for silliness!), because that's all we really have, end of the day.  ❤️

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/28/2021 at 10:44 AM, wild75 said:

Thanks Bob.....if you agree I would like to insert here too Hochey, to show the potential of Bam, and maybe some other people would be more interested, but I would like to complete this table to give a direct impact to people "here", what do you think?

I am ok with that Paolo