pizza time

nanuk

• 3 weeks later...

Okay I'm sorry I'm having the same problem and I'm not understand what to do to fix it. Do I add a new line somewhere in the script to say "Const osbactive            = 0     ' Orbital Scoreboard: Set to 0 for off,"?

1 hour ago, Copingsaw said:

Okay I'm sorry I'm having the same problem and I'm not understand what to do to fix it. Do I add a new line somewhere in the script to say "Const osbactive            = 0     ' Orbital Scoreboard: Set to 0 for off,"?

That line is in the table script - Set to 0 for off / 0

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I see there's a new b2s for pizzatime so that you can run the pup on a FullDMD. Was looking to do this but in the table script it says "For FULLDMD use the batch scripts in the pup pack". I don't see any scripts in the PupPack. Also looking in the Pup-Pack Options folder in the pup-pack, this folder is empty. I got the version from the orbitalpin site. Do I need to manually change the pup-pack to try to do this or are there scripts that are supposed to be in the pup-pack that I'm missing?

On 5/3/2021 at 10:42 PM, outhere said:

That line is in the table script - Set to 0 for off / 0

What should be written exactly on the 12114 line because on the first line I changed 1 for 0, compiled the script, that error is gone. But  I still have the osbkey error. Thanks for your help

I got the same error, the website says to create a obs.vps file in the scripts folder which I did, but then not sure how to edit the table script to read it. Believe we need if we want to upload scores. Setting to 0 disables, which works but not the intent to share scores.

On 8/7/2021 at 3:54 PM, TravelNVal said:

I got the same error, the website says to create a obs.vps file in the scripts folder which I did, but then not sure how to edit the table script to read it. Believe we need if we want to upload scores. Setting to 0 disables, which works but not the intent to share scores.

I was stuck with that damn 2nd Osbkey error. I found out how to solve the problem here is the line that you need to change, change those numbers and compile and your are good to go!

12084 if osbactive = 0 or osbactive = 2 Then osbtemp = osbdefinit

12113 if osbactive =1 then exit sub

7 hours ago, Albro said:

I was stuck with that damn 2nd Osbkey error. I found out how to solve the problem here is the line that you need to change, change those numbers and compile and your are good to go!

12084 if osbactive = 0 or osbactive = 2 Then osbtemp = osbdefinit

12113 if osbactive =1 then exit sub

But does that make the scores and the key call to submit scores? I think changing that has the same effect as setting to 0, it will not grab or post. I think there is an issue with the code to get the json from the osb.vbs

18 hours ago, TravelNVal said:

But does that make the scores and the key call to submit scores? I think changing that has the same effect as setting to 0, it will not grab or post. I think there is an issue with the code to get the json from the osb.vbs

Actually scoring and everything works and the pup pack is fully working np, but there is a new script error after your finish a game, I realized that later after playing a full game and when the game is over, there another script error that need to be fixed, I will post it here later if someone can help with that. 

EDIT, I had to change this line too: 2958   osbtemp = 0

Now it doesn't show a script error when a game is over

Edited by Albro

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/27/2021 at 1:00 AM, toaster777 said:

Actually I figured out an easy way to do it - created a PinUpPlayer.ini file where the backglass is on my FullDMD and stuck it in the root of the pizzatime pup-pack and it worked like a charm!

Salut comment as-tu fait ton pinupplayer.ini ? pourrais-tu le partager ?

10 hours ago, stephlej02 said:

Salut comment as-tu fait ton pinupplayer.ini ? pourrais-tu le partager ?

I backed up my pinupplayer.ini that is in the root of the PinUpSystem folder. Now run configdisplays.bat file and set the layout/settings you'd like to use for the puppack - in this case it's moving the backglass to the Full DMD. Save. Then copy the pinupplayer.ini file into the root of the puppack. Now it will run the pup-pack on your FullDMD. Don't forget to copy back the backed up pinupplayer.ini to your pinupsystem root folder or all your other pup packs will be messed up.

• 1 month later...

Hi ! I have some problem with this great table !

when I lose the ball, the writings inside the pizza in the center of the backglass overlap and sometimes come out of the pizza

In the third screen comes the DMD but the writings are too big and are cut off

Someone can help me ? TNX !

On 9/28/2021 at 3:39 AM, remiperrin said:

I have DMD on my backglass with puppack

How to separate DMD on the third screen?

Run  PinUpPlayerConfigDisplays.bat   --  set up your screen correctly

5 hours ago, alulabxxx said:

Hi ! I have some problem with this great table !

when I lose the ball, the writings inside the pizza in the center of the backglass overlap and sometimes come out of the pizza

In the third screen comes the DMD but the writings are too big and are cut off

Someone can help me ? TNX !

Make sure all screens in windows are set to 100%

10 minutes ago, outhere said:

Run  PinUpPlayerConfigDisplays.bat   --  set up your screen correctly

Make sure all screens in windows are set to 100%

yes =( The big problem is this one in photo. 
It's he Pizza part of backglass. When i loose the ball i see that =(
When the game end and the game show highscore, part of this are out of the pizza display.

IMG-20210929-WA0000.jpg

16 minutes ago, outhere said:

@alulabxxx    The screen is 16:9 ?

Yes, 1920x1080
I set the display in Pinupdisplay.

The Backglass is perfect and not deformed. The video inside the little pizza display are perfect and fix the pizza display. Problem are with TEXT. I have the FONT folder, i have install all font to be sure =( 

Not problem with other table like Harry potter or Stranger things =( =( =(