pizza time

nanuk

Hello, do you think I can toggle these texts on my PIN2DMD screen?

pizzatime.thumb.png.342790ef0708ec701776b9119e66f04a.png

PIN2DMD.thumb.jpg.be6dae24d44a962e577c07e980d36f31.jpg

If so what should I change in the script please?

Otherwise how can I delete these texts? I didn't get there by modifying the game script.

thank you in advance

On 3/10/2022 at 5:01 PM, outhere said:

DOF works fine - try this
Take any backglass ( I used one from the 80's) and rename it pizza time or whatever name of your game is
then load the game right click the backglass and make sure plugins is checked if not check it save it
Ddelete backglasstand run game and see what happens

Thanks for the reply. I did this and plugins are enabled for both Direct Output and PinUpPlayer. Those option appears to be enabled by default for all my tables. I am on Direct Output 3.1.7011 and using VPX 10.7, I also run 10.6, separate directories method. No solenoids fire for bumpers or flippers. Works fine for hundreds of other tables. I've been wondering because I've seen this for just a couple of tables, Batman 66 Stern Tribute, Cheech and Chong's Pin Trippin'. I didn't think it was supported on Cheech and Chong's anyway so initially I figured the Batman table did not support it but now I am wondering what it could be.

14 minutes ago, gossman said:

Thanks for the reply. I did this and plugins are enabled for both Direct Output and PinUpPlayer. Those option appears to be enabled by default for all my tables. I am on Direct Output 3.1.7011 and using VPX 10.7, I also run 10.6, separate directories method. No solenoids fire for bumpers or flippers. Works fine for hundreds of other tables. I've been wondering because I've seen this for just a couple of tables, Batman 66 Stern Tribute, Cheech and Chong's Pin Trippin'. I didn't think it was supported on Cheech and Chong's anyway so initially I figured the Batman table did not support it but now I am wondering what it could be.

Those tables you mention, DOF works on them
There's something not right on your setup

4 hours ago, outhere said:

The Batman 66 Stern Tribute is not a rom based table, there is no VPinMAME.Controller or B2S.Server in the script.  I have added Set Controller = CreateObject("B2S.Server") to some scripts to get the backglass to work. I'll keep reading as I get the time.

On 3/28/2022 at 2:53 PM, outhere said:

I noticed with the Munsters Stern Tribute table there are readme files for the two versions. In the latest version it states "The DOF code has not been addressed."  With that table I get solenoids firing for the two bumpers near the flipper and one other spot on the table but nowhere else. The note makes me think the DOF was never completed. I don't know if anyone else has solenoids working but I guess that would be a different forum.  With Batman I see others in the forum with the same issue but maybe I need to update my DOF config.

Edited by gossman

57 minutes ago, gossman said:

I noticed with the Munsters Stern Tribute table there are readme files for the two versions. In the latest version it states "The DOF code has not been addressed."  With that table I get solenoids firing for the two bumpers near the flipper and one other spot on the table but nowhere else. The note makes me think the DOF was never completed. I don't know if anyone else has solenoids working but I guess that would be a different forum.  With Batman I see others in the forum with the same issue but maybe I need to update my DOF config.

Link to Munsters Stern Tribute Table

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/22/2022 at 1:29 PM, Denys06 said:

Otherwise how can I delete these texts? I didn't get there by modifying the game script.

thank you in advance

Having the same problem - did you ever find out how to remove the text?

• 1 month later...
On 11/28/2021 at 4:05 AM, Cadorna said:

When mini-game starts I can't move the ship and after lost, a script error appears. If I starts PUPShooter1.exe from C:\PinUpSystem\PUPVideos\pizzatime\MiniGame, W and S keys moves the ship so, how can I do the same with my cabinet flippers buttons?

Untitled.thumb.png.40c151efb75980352236c08aa6c0b32f.png

I have the same issue

• 1 month later...
On 3/22/2022 at 9:29 AM, Denys06 said:

thank you in advance

Same problem here! any help will be appreciated!!!!!

Thanks in advance!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2022 at 11:35 PM, CainArg said:

Same problem here! any help will be appreciated!!!!!

Thanks in advance!!

It is not possible to have the DMD text in the PIN2DMD.

It is simply necessary to deactivate the display of the DMD in the script of the table.

It is not possible to have the DMD text in the PIN2DMD.

It is simply necessary to deactivate the display of the DMD in the script of the table.

• 1 month later...
25 minutes ago, Mertzee said:

Start game, it kicks Ball 1 to plunger like it should but then kicks out Ball 2 just seconds later to the plunger. 

Any Clues?

Only happens to player 1. Player 2, 3 and 4 just fine. 

Thanks in advance for any help with this. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/27/2021 at 10:05 PM, Cadorna said:

When mini-game starts I can't move the ship and after lost, a script error appears. If I starts PUPShooter1.exe from C:\PinUpSystem\PUPVideos\pizzatime\MiniGame, W and S keys moves the ship so, how can I do the same with my cabinet flippers buttons?

Untitled.thumb.png.40c151efb75980352236c08aa6c0b32f.png

I am having the same in that I can’t control the ship.   It did work but now it does not.     Wondering if it is 10.7.2 of vpx.   If any one has had the same problem and found a fix please let me know. Thx

On 10/14/2021 at 1:28 PM, errno111 said:

I have a problem that i see my scores on the playfield. anyone know how to remove that?

pizza.jpg

Open the Pup Pack Editor and select "pizzatime" in the dropdown box. Press the load Pup-Pack button. Then change the Mode column on the second line "DMD" to "off"

20220925_225001.jpg.755925179e539f38f22f704e2204b61f.jpg

I have a two screen set-up with a 4:3 backglass screen. The font sizes on the Pup Pack are too big and the score goes off the screen. All the text is too big. How do I adjust the Pup Pack font sizes? My windows font scaling is set to 100%

20220925_222414.thumb.jpg.75eb0279b9cb19d64b2bbe094f206d57.jpg

20220925_223302.thumb.jpg.06d53e7e7172513258d2649dd971f044.jpg

20220925_223919.thumb.jpg.1f408e30d88daecbe1ec415900a4c4e2.jpg

Solved:- I had to edit the script to reduce the size of some of the fonts. I have attached the section of the script as it may help others with a 4:3 display.PT Script.txt

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/17/2022 at 10:59 PM, naboodiver said:

I am having the same in that I can’t control the ship.   It did work but now it does not.     Wondering if it is 10.7.2 of vpx.   If any one has had the same problem and found a fix please let me know. Thx

I'm having the mini-game control issue, too. Also remember it working for a brief time in the past, but no clue what was different in my setup back then. Has anyone solved this yet?

Pizza Time is also the only game I have that occasionally doesn't load properly from Popper. In these instances, the DMD does not display (or probably it is under the fulldmd video), I then exit the game, but the DMD then appears and the pizzatime backglass stays up and running. If I exit popper, kill the remaining pizza time processes and restart popper, everything is good, though.

Edited by SmedleyB

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 1/5/2023 at 1:01 AM, RacerRecords said:

Did we ever figure out how to move the ship? I assume its with the flippers but ? and or maybe its just not working, i got it tonight and then it didn't do anything LOL

Thanks

Mine doesn’t move either