[New VPVR Alert]VR ROOM Centaur (Bally 1981) Minimal v1.0.5

VR ROOM Centaur (Bally 1981) Minimal v1.0.5

VR Room - Centaur (Bally 1981) v1.0.5

Destroy Centaur 

Notes: 

This is a joint release by Retro27 & Psiomicron 

Options in script for Flyer Poster, Backglass Reflections, Scratched Glass, Custom Cards and add and remove the B2S Backglass.  

Recommended B2S by: darquayle 

Versions:  

v1.0.5 Update to the Bumpers and Slingshot as  was not working, Added better physics to the Bumpers and reposition the Slingshot walls

v1.0.4 - Updated the artwork, added options to for the Flyer Poster, Backglass Reflections, Scratched Glass, Custom Cards, and some small tweaks. By Retro27  

New backglass, got better lighting, upgraded sounds for SSF, redid some of the materials, got the digits and b2s to run, and flipper buttons now work, and added the side rails that are on the original add by Psiomicron 

Tweaks by Sixtoe, shooter lane lighting look better, amended rubbers materials and triggers 

V1.0.3 - Changed the cabinet style as incorrect added backglass reflection, Scratched Glass by Retro27 

V1.0.2 - Original VR Table by Senseless 

V1.0.1b - Original Table by Bord 

Is this the version with nfozzy/roth physics and fleep sounds? If not, I recommend using that version. Plays much, much better.

Also author name should be "bord" not "borb". I'll admit that have me a good chuckle.

• 1 year later...