The Walking Dead WIP

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Content Provider
4 hours ago, Lliwg said:

Hello, i've tried the file : very nice for transition, but lot of troubles with scores...

Any news ? or solutions ?

IMG_3937.JPG

The news Works in progress again...

For this particular issue Did you try to change to credit mode to see if it works better? Think I did not cover all freeplay screens yet. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Good morning @NetzZwerg.
2 days ago I made a donation of €20 for the TWD (Real Pinball) files, however I have not received anything.

I have sent you a private message, even an email to check that everything is ok, and I do not receive any response.

I see that you connect to the forum quite frequently (every 2 or 3 hours), however, I'm still waiting for the answer...

Is there a reason or problem why you don't answer...?

Greetings.

• Content Provider

@Chesco I did not receive anything, only the donation while I received other messages and pm here as well, very strange. I will try to pm you now.

Update: I just tried but "Chesco can not receive messages". Seems like your inbox is full, that might be the issue. I still need your email again please.

Yes, I sent you 2 private messages and an email.

The truth is that it is quite strange because you are a member of the forum that answers and helps everyone instantly...

I don't have any notification that my inbox is full...🤔

10 minutes ago, NetzZwerg said:

@Chesco I did not receive anything, only the donation while I received other messages and pm here as well, very strange. I will try to pm you now.

Update: I just tried but "Chesco can not receive messages". Seems like your inbox is full, that might be the issue. I still need your email again please.

Try now...