South Park V2.0 - Wip - Completed

oooPLAYER1ooo

You have nothing to apologize for. Thank you for taking the time to work on these great creations and sharing them with everyone!

If you don't have time to work on VP that's one thing, we understand, life happens. IF you don't have time to PLAY VP.... looks like I need to talk to your boss! ;)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Provider

You have nothing to apologize for. Thank you for taking the time to work on these great creations and sharing them with everyone!

If you don't have time to work on VP that's one thing, we understand, life happens. IF you don't have time to PLAY VP.... looks like I need to talk to your boss! ;)

unfortunatly i am a boss, lol so i have to do the extra work round here :)

• Content Provider

unfortunatly i am a boss, lol so i have to do the extra work round here :)

Stop being modist, you're a CEO of a large conglomeration that produce kangaroo pelt man purses for other CEOs of other conglomerations world wide. Say that three times fast! :P

• Content Provider

Stop being modist, you're a CEO of a large conglomeration that produce kangaroo pelt man purses for other CEOs of other conglomerations world wide. Say that three times fast! :P

i didnt want people to think of me as just one of the elite rascal.

• Content Provider

He needs a job like me. I work on vp all the time at work. Course it don't pay what it should....

Archived