South Park V2.0 - Wip - Completed

oooPLAYER1ooo

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Provider

Nice work master P1. I am normally afraid to talk to you, because you are so scary, but I figured you are only human, a god like human, but human just the same. :blink:

Amazing the skills you have.

• Content Provider

nearly finished now

rebuilt toilet, "still needs a little details added"

completly re-did the ramps and ramp tops, i wasnt happy with the older ones.

all new toy textures

all toys, plastic ramps and clear upper playfield affected by gi lighting by alternate textures, i.e on/off

full fading gi with custom light sequences

sounds added

fully working and animated vuk's now

added backdrop

table is now scripted to fully play and toy animations completed

all new targets

the changes on plastics has far improved the look and as a bonus instead of 17 alpha ramps to make all the clear plastics i now use 5

im still working on the textures adding screws and other details including wires and microswitch's

oooPLAYER1ooo_sp_ss6.jpg

• Content Provider

this is pretty close to finished, i have had some spare time this weekend and added a heap more detail to the ramps and all round in general.

after it is finished i am handing over it to jimmyfingers to work on the physics a little

oooPLAYER1ooo_sp_ss7.jpg

Looks great P1! 

After it is finished i am handing over it to jimmyfingers to work on the physics a little

Nice, with help from JF the physics should be rock solid. I liked the physics of V1 too though. Not sure if it plays like a real table but I always considered it to be pretty hard, and I like challenging tables. 

Archived