[New VP10 Alert] Wade Wilson

1 hour ago, erikrom83 said:

nice , thank you , the soundtrack is offer by stern official http . if i install soundtrack on music folder , is it reading on this version ? 

no problem
vpx reads all kinds of audio files, and unlimited, just declare them in the script, that's all

the link comes from the official website Stern

spike2 même pas en rêve , pour le moment
vous pouvez juste extraire les sons et vidéo avec pinball browser et c'est même pas sur avec les nouvelles rom  spike (travail fastidieux) et reconstituer avec pup , un semblant d'identique. (mais prévoir un très gros fichier.... ).

spike2 not even in dream, for the moment !!!!
you can just extract the sounds and video with pinball browser and it's not even sure with the new spike (tedious job) and reconstruct with pup, a an identical semblance  . (but predict a very large file ....). or by video overlay (like FP)

inspire you from woz , but great competence necessary......(they were 6 to make the table).

I have FS cab and so the score laying sideways is an annoyance. I've tried to follow some tutorials to get UltraDMD to work but trying to follow examples or learn from another original table has yielded no success.  It appears there was an example table from the UltraDMD website but I think it's not there anymore.  Anyone  have a basic & clear example I could learn from or perhaps a link?  

It's kind of interesting to make your own rules.  

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 2:20 PM, BlackPredator72 said:

Very nice WIP!

I like to have a b2s file for this table so I thought just putting this in the script will do but it doesn't...

Sub LoadVPM(VPMver, VBSfile, VBSver)
    On Error Resume Next
    If ScriptEngineMajorVersion < 5 Then MsgBox "VB Script Engine 5.0 or higher required"
    ExecuteGlobal GetTextFile(VBSfile)
    If Err Then MsgBox "Unable to open " & VBSfile & ". Ensure that it is in the same folder as this table. " & vbNewLine & Err.Description
    Set Controller = CreateObject("B2S.Server")
    On Error Goto 0
End Sub

What do we need to add more to achieve this?

Wade Wilson.directb2s 12.6 MB · 11 downloads

for basic all you need is this and rename your b2s file

Dim Controller
Set Controller = CreateObject("B2S.Server")
Controller.B2SName = ("deadpool10")
Controller.Run

Again not My best work but whatever no double flipper looks fine on desktop. I'm particular proud of the shoulder.... just don't look at the file at full resolution.

Now ...like i said before now we need a pup haha... or if anyone at least knows how to move the score.

image20-Darien.jpg

UPDATE: This looks super fine on my 37" 1080p  table monitor...

thank you Darien

those who bring a stone to the building should re-upload the tables.
i think : darien, black predator, walter ...
excuse me if I forget?
because personally I will not have the availability to manage all that.
I already have the scripts to solve ....?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2019 at 4:56 PM, wmpimentel said:

Hello, thanks for the help. I tried to do as recommended but gave error in the script. And when I select the light 58, a light 76 appears that neither has in the script or the table selection. Do you have this clean table without these errors? Thanks.

deadpool_table_error.thumb.png.dc8ef628bbc86f137d2aae436e50d7ee.png

Magnify tool close to an error light so that you can easily grab the control points at each corner of the light. It will be easier if you have layers 9&10 de-selected so as not to hinder your fix.  I noticed that each error light needed the top control point exchanged with the bottom left corner control point.  Just switch them by dragging.  To ensure you replace each corner correctly it might be beneficial to have the playfield viewable on the background as allowed by the editor from the view tab.

Hope this helps someone as it fixed all of those load errors for me.

On 12/2/2019 at 10:03 AM, Cimmerian said:

Magnify tool close to an error light so that you can easily grab the control points at each corner of the light. It will be easier if you have layers 9&10 de-selected so as not to hinder your fix.  I noticed that each error light needed the top control point exchanged with the bottom left corner control point.  Just switch them by dragging.  To ensure you replace each corner correctly it might be beneficial to have the playfield viewable on the background as allowed by the editor from the view tab.

Hope this helps someone as it fixed all of those load errors for me.

I decided to install my VP 1.6 again. Apparently solved. It is a very fun table. Thank you for your help.

• 2 months later...
On 10/30/2019 at 8:16 PM, Darien said:

Again not My best work but whatever no double flipper looks fine on desktop. I'm particular proud of the shoulder.... just don't look at the file at full resolution.

Now ...like i said before now we need a pup haha... or if anyone at least knows how to move the score.

image20-Darien.jpg

UPDATE: This looks super fine on my 37" 1080p  table monitor...

How do I get this version?