Red & Ted's Road Show WIP

Here is NetzZwerg's work on a real Road Show pinball. This is still the testing version.

This is a pinball that really needs a color display, it brings it to life so much more and the chosen color palettes astonishingly match the color scheme of the machine. Awesome work!

As always, it is difficult to film the display properly so the video does not do it much justice.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
42 minutes ago, ace85 said:

I'm still interested in this great project 😄 Road Show deserves absolutely a pin2dmd display 👍🏻

Ace85,

28 Sept there is a post from NetzZwerg containing a link to the beta version.

I downloaded and donated. It’s a vast improvement on monochrome. It’s a bit buggy but I would definitely recommend go for it. Not sure if or when he completes the project but I can update at that point free. 
Anyone interested reading this thread should message their support in this project. Hopefully that will show some luv and get it over the line.

I also donated and recieved the beta a few months back..Works great for the most part..Some bugs yes and not complete as per NetzZwerg but hopeful that we'll see more updates for a colorful and animated rich game like RS.

Thanks again for all the great work..

• 7 months later...
On 1/3/2022 at 10:27 AM, rvermeire said:

Any progressions on the Beta ? Have a road show coming in next week and Pin2DMD screen ordered as well.

Wanna be sure to install latest and best.

Ready for donation !

I'm sure you'll be very Happy with the current state of Roadshow. @NetzZwerg does some Very High quality Colorization, Some of this community's best work if I say so. 😉 

You won't be disappointed 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Content Provider

The amount of possible transitions is insane... I am also still fighting with the monster cab mode. Will take some time, but it is getting close.
Here is my latest vpin test in desktop mode:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Content Provider
On 6/26/2022 at 10:02 AM, Lays said:

Will you release another beta for real pin, or are you working on the Final version?

I am working on version 1.0. It won´t be free of glitches but I want to cover all possible scenes at least. Will take some more weeks I guess. If you want to help with testing please send a pm.

• 1 month later...

Once again Mister Martin, You have Knocked it out of the Park with this one! I can defiantly see the Color changes and Choices Of colors that Speak Creativity and Tasteful selections that fits the Scenes/Game very well. Thank you For The many hours that you have Poured into this Classic. 

You are a Master Of your Class. I'm very Humbled and Thankful that you have Graciously chosen to share this work with us all, 

whom have an Obsession and Love for all things Pinball. 

Thank you 

Naeromagus (Brandon )