Red & Ted's Road Show WIP

• Content Provider

I am sorry guys, I have no idea when this one could be finished... The more I work on it the more difficult modes show up. There is a lot of dynamic content that is really hard to solve with current possibilities... To me it seems like a similar task like IJ. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Content Provider
32 minutes ago, nbcrew said:

Is this project still in work? Looks fantastic, Martin

Thanks, yes but I needed a break to experiment with other methods that I will need for this one as well... I will continue the work on it soon. Progress should be around 70% but the last 30% is still a bunch of work. 

• 1 month later...
40 minutes ago, NetzZWerg said:

Early beta real pin test... still a bunch to do. Thanks for Ben for the video!

As an earlier tester, regrettably I have not provided a video but I can say that video simply does not do this artwork justice. I had tried a few things but I was doing it alone and colours look muted in a video. This artwork colouring is vibrant. Killer job and I understand that the dynamic content has been making it a challenge to complete. Trust me, you want this title.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Content Provider

Usually, I only want to publish colorizations that have as few errors as possible.
However, after about 400 hours of work, I now realize that I will have to rearrange a huge part of this project to fix all persisting issues on certain modes.
That is the reason why I am not going to reach my goal of releasing by the end of the year.
But because I believe that the project has reached a point where it is already a lot more fun than with a monochrome DMD, I decided to share the current BETA progress.
Version uploaded to the file section, for real pin requests, please PM.

Enjoy so far...

http://vpuniverse.com/…/…/file/5849-red-teds-road-show-beta/

9 hours ago, NetzZwerg said:

.....I believe that the project has reached a point where it is already a lot more fun than with a monochrome DMD,....

Martin that is quite an understatement, the work on this is excellent. It's in my real machine and I have been blown away by the quality of the colouring (even the nose on the funny glasses is shaded brilliantly).  Thank you.