B2S Backglass Calls

Itchigo

• Content Provider

I'm not sure how to do this. I have never made a table with 4 individual reels. For my Olympics wip I have to use 4 individual reels, as I cant get 4 to fit properly. What calls can I use for a 4 reel 1 player game for B2s? I have looked at other tables doing this without B2s, and I don't understand the coding for this. I have 4 reels set to score, reel numbers 1,2,3,4. Will setscore work, so long as the start digit is continuous?

• Content Provider

If you have to split it this way (have you tried to set a larger spacing value?) you have to split the score too.

Like this: ("Score" is the variable for the score)

Score1000 = Int(Score/1000)                                         'Calculate the value for the 1000's digit
     Score100 = Int((Score-(Score1000*1000))/100)                        'Calculate the value for the 100's digit
     Score10 = Int((Score-(Score1000*1000)-(Score100*100))/10)            'Calculate the value for the 10's digit
     Score1 = Int(Score-(Score1000*1000)-(Score100*100)-(Score10*10))    'Calculate the value for the 1's digit

Controller.B2SSetScore 1, Score1000
    Controller.B2SSetScore 2, Score100
    Controller.B2SSetScore 3, Score10
    Controller.B2SSetScore 4, Score1

• Content Provider

Thank you! I have tried as big as it goes (100), but then they don't line up with each reel space. 87 is the closest to fitting right, but it's still off. If I get the 1st and 4th digits lined up, the middle ones don't line up. The above coding I have never used before so it's new to me.

I didn't realize you knew they were off, it would be simpler to correct the image as they are equal distances apart on the real backglass. The first digit is also a light, not a reel on the real backglass, so there should only be 3 reels in the score.

• Content Provider

Both ways are possible. The coding in VP script is much easier when you are able to setup the score as one display. If this isn't possible you have to (like I did in these few code lines) split the score into single digits and send each digit to the backglass.

• Content Provider

I have no graphical skills in terms of stretch and skew. I was happy to make it look that good. I knew 4 individual reels were more than possible, but didn't know/ have ever coded like that before. I can always use 3 reels and a light image for the fourth too. I know many tables in the day had only a 1,000 light and not a reel. I also was informed that there is a 2002 version of this at IRP, so I guess it's NOT a premier, like I said it was. Sorry.

Archived