Popeye Saves The Earth (Wip)

oooPLAYER1ooo

• 3 weeks later...
  • Content Provider

Heya P1,

are you still working on Popeye or have you switched to South Park completely? Of course no pressure, I'm just looking forward to playing Popeye so much.

Thanks, Stefan.

• Content Provider

still happening, its a tuff build and gets frustrating because of the slow progress i make on it even when doing alot.

expect this one to be out in a few months at least. it is testing all my vp skills.

i am working on south park because it will move much quicker as i have built it before and know what im in for.

• 3 months later...
  • Content Provider

Don't know if I can offer anything more, as it looks like Dazz provided some really nice resources, but I will be travelling to Oroville tomorrow and pinball map says they got one at a bar. I could take some pics if there is something specific, but they would all be glass-on pics. Just throwing it out there since it seems to be a hard pin to find. Thanks for all the great tables!

• Content Provider

cool i still do a little on this now and then i just had a few things going on

i would love as many pics of the upper pf area  as you can get, all angles, i just really want to understand how that area was built.

i have never even seen a real one before in person

• Content Provider

Hi oooplayer1,

Well, i snapped a handful of pics of the upper playfield but it was a pretty dark (and suspect) bar. Whats up with Oroville? No offense to anyone who may be from there. Haha. The bartender was all pissed off that i was only there to play pinball and was telling me i had to buy a drink..

Anyways, about the pics. I can upload them when i get back home. What is the best way to do that? Thanks.

By the way, this pin really drained the balls...and not in that way. But the games were very short for me. Fun though.

• Content Provider

No worries at all. This small effort to snap a couple pics in a shady bar is nothing compared to the efforts of the great table creators here.  I will PM you sometime but as you said i am sure you plenty other things going on.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Content Provider

im pretty much waiting for vp10 before i do any work on vp again. things are moving fast and i'll wait for it to settle before i go again.

i got too much real life work on and im spending all my time on it these days. i got family to feed :D

the other table i was talking about is nearly finished but its methods may seem old compared to all the new features. when i get a few spare hours i'll try to finish it and get it out.

Archived