Popeye Saves The Earth (Wip)

oooPLAYER1ooo

• Content Provider

While "al's garage band goes on a world tour" is off for testing i had some extended vp time this weekend

Table is a wpc table and i already have added the 8 step gi string, scripted all pf lights

Its a very complex table to build and still a long way off

oooPLAYER1ooo_popeye_ss_2.jpg

• Content Provider

lol, we been already over it

its not batteries, they are hard wired. they just want me to push the button for a test every few months, so they beap like that. i need to get my ladder out to do it :)

house has like 10 detectors and they always want to be tested at different months, so i was constantly pushing these buttons.

• Content Provider
Looks amazing! Shouldn't pluto's head be rotated a little more forward?

Its only a 5 min job added on yet, its final angle will be dictated by the rest of the upper pf and how it looks once its built.

i am already running into problems of things being hidden. this table is def not cab friendly built 100% the way it is in real life.

thats why i got rid of the stupid solid bright blue ramp on left and went for a semi transparent blue plastic one.

• Content Provider

Yea it looks like a pain in the ass. Hats off to you though. I really cant wait to try this. It looks like a real bitch to build but I am happy your the guy doing it!

lol, we been already over it

its not batteries, they are hard wired. they just want me to push the button for a test every few months, so they beap like that. i need to get my ladder out to do it :)

house has like 10 detectors and they always want to be tested at different months, so i was constantly pushing these buttons.

Don't laugh, looking at your video yesterday made me do a double look on my smoke alarms... Then I remembered "that''s right, it's not my alarm, its lazy Phil's alarm!" ;)

• Content Provider

Im thinking off adding random smoke alarm low battery beeps to my tables.

I can make the world a safer place cause people will play my tables and double check there alarms.

Maybe i can script the sounds to sound every few months.

Cool Another use for vp. Smoke detector battery replacement warning system.

Archived