Classic Batman

theGhost787

I need to bold things because I have bad eyesight. lol. If you guys know how to make it Full Screen for your CAB's go ahead, You can export the stuff I have already and make it for CAB or improve on it. I don't mind.

I play them on my computer. I don't have a CAB.  I really wanted to add more sound effects from the episodes but it is very time consuming recording them.

Thanks wildman. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thats cool about playing it on a cab. In the editor you can turn off the visibility of the DMD, and the score. It lets you drag it around for movement, but It might not let you drag it to a B2S for your cab.  Someone said they will fix it up for a CAB version. If you want to mod it go ahead. It does need a real DMD. the animation is only using 20 timers if you click on background they are all there. Also if you want to get rid of the looping animation. You will have to get rid of the script. It will look similar to this. Just delete them and You should be fine. I am sure a better version will come along. :)

Sub Timer1_Timer
    scorereel1.image= "x 008"
End Sub

Sub Timer2_Timer
    scorereel1.image= "x 009"
End Sub

Sub Timer3_Timer
    scorereel1.image= "x 010"
End Sub

Thanks again Ghost for sharing this

Pinball. Big Fan of the Classic Batman.

tv series. Could someone Please share their BackDrop Settings to play the table in Full screen cabinet? Sweet! WildMan can't wait to see your backglass. Like your backglasses such fine detail. Thanks!

On 12/6/2016 at 11:13 PM, gregh43 said:

Thanks again Ghost for sharing this

Pinball. Big Fan of the Classic Batman.

tv series. Could someone Please share their BackDrop Settings to play the table in Full screen cabinet? Sweet! WildMan can't wait to see your backglass. Like your backglasses such fine detail. Thanks!

look for ghostbusters slimer table it has numbers picture how to adjust thats what i did in table options it works pretty good with those numbers

• 2 years later...

Archived