Attack From Mars (Bally 1995)

Wildman

• Administrators

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=4123

File Name: Attack from Mars (Bally 1995)

File Submitter: Wildman

File Submitted: 09 Feb 2016

File Category: B2S Backglasses

Attack from Mars (Bally 1995) HI Rez

Its the boring BG and Fantasy.....Fantasy is the best you guys should love it..
I think some of my best work....want comments on this one ;)

Thanks and enjoy :)

Click here to download this file

• Content Provider

backglass is really nice, but, i had problems with stutters with JP AFM vpx table, i could solve it by using the latest vpx 10.1 beta, and changing the pinmame.interval from 1 to 10 in the core.vbs

but when i use this backglass, i have a performance issue again, when i hit the saucer, fps drop from 60 to 53 (in my config i set vsync to 1 in vp), and ball stutters while with an old b2s, it is perfectly smooth, that's a shame

• Content Provider

i can only change the solenoid frames, the others are greyed, and the sol one is to 3 currently, which number can be considered as acceptable?

I guess I gotta try out this new backglass tonight :)

Try increasing the two skip frame options in the b2s menu

• Content Provider

really not, i have only vp, pinballx, dof, b2s, no other emu, in fact afm is the only table that gives some stutter on my cab, all other tables are clean, i'm sure that backglass with another table will be fine

arngrim dload the file again..I lowered the pic sizes it should run good now :)

also added lighted eyes...

Wildman, as much as I appreciate the addition of the lighted eyes the lower res image is a significant downgrade. I don't think majority of us had any issues with the original so maybe you could give a choice of the original hires or low res download? Possibly with the addition of the lighted eyes?

• Administrators

The resolution is the same  ;)  Theres no difference from the first one you would notice. Its still Hi Rez..

And the eyes were added cause I forgot them in the 1st upload..If you dont like them just shut them off through the editor....

• 3 weeks later...

Archived