Has Vpu Been Hacked?

BobAlbright

Tried to come here yesterday 8/4 and when I tried to enter the site my computer's browser (windows 10 Edge) locked up and gave me a "critical programming error" report saying that the site has malware. And of course, a number to call to fix the lockup of the browser problem. I was able to get my puter back to normal with a system restore. Has anyone else experienced this? Makes me a little reluctant to come here. I'm here now by using my iPad

• Administrators

I think I'm just going to shut the site down... this site isn't taken seriously by the VP community. I think it may be best just to have one site for VP. Everyone can just go to VPF.

If there was a dislike button I'd have clicked it. Variety is the spice of life.

I think I'm just going to shut the site down... this site isn't taken seriously by the VP community. I think it may be best just to have one site for VP. Everyone can just go to VPF.

• Administrators

BTW - I was just messing around. You guys should know better. Anyway, admin hasn't been hacked. One of the skin files has been. I'm going to be upgrading the site shortly, but when I do several of the mods we use are going to be gone for a while.... this includes our Beer Me.

Archived