Nudge Idea

electricmagma

So, i've found that its virtually impossible to tilt my machine, unless i actually manhandle the nudge unit and flip it on its side...

i was thinking of making some sort of mount for the nudge unit.   i envision something along the lines of a "bobblehead" type mount.   just need to make it stiff enough to not sway alot.

Anyone else toyed with something like this?

• 2 weeks later...

You just connect it to the ipac and assign that input to the keyboard equivalent for tilt input  (I don't remember the actual key that it corresponds to and I haven't got vp here on this craptop.)

Pretty sure I have a tilt bob somewhere around the shop Tim, if I can find it I'll let you know.

LOL...should have considered that there were 2 Tim's in the conversation...I was referring to ElectricMagma....:)

You could hang it from the joystick but why bother? Just connect the output of it to the ipac and trigger the "T" key with it (am at the shop computer now so I could look it up).

• Content Provider

Sorry Jeb, I didn't know. I knew there was something about EM I liked. :P

I only got into this because of the title "Nudge Idea". Nudging and contactors/relays are what I really have left- except for cosmetics.

two tims.  odd.. i almost made my screen name Itchigo.....ok , not really ;)

Ill hopefully be allowed out to come see ya soon Steve.   I've been hunkered down in the studio making a Pinball themed record :)

Not only did we lift the "multiball',  we lifted the riff right after it :)   (shhh don't tell) haha

LMAO....that's awesome!!!  You really should get some blacklight posters and a lava lamp for down there for vids like that....:D

How long until it comes out? (I ask as it takes about 3 months longer for it to hit torrent so I can download it.... :ph34r: )

Archived