List Of Vp Physmod Tables

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Joe, thank you for the Rambo MOD and Avengers PM5 tables this weekend. Nice surprise.

One thing with Avengers PM5, when I go full throttle on the plunger the ball leaves the table and the game is find ball mode, I have to go about 75% to avoid this. Anyone having this happen?

• Content Provider

Re-download Avengers if you grabbed before 10pm chicago time.  I made some physics changes and minor graphical fixes. 

If you have an analog plunger, enable the analog plunger option.  I played it on my cab and no issue with ball leaving the table using launch button or analog plunger, so not sure what you are seeing, see if the new table behaves any differently

Hi Joe, at first thank you for the update but I have a problem.

I'm turned your table to a desktop version and everythink is good.

Only the Black Widow Ramp does not work as in the VP99 for me. In 8 of 10 shots, the ball goes only up to middle of the ramp and rolls down again.

Do you have an advice for me?

Thanks

coolball

• Content Provider

Hi,

Paulo - that plunger action is strong. I don't see that with my analog plunger or launch button.  You could try clicking on the plunger area and lower the Mech Strength value

coolball - I am having same difficulty with that ramp.  I will see what i can do improve it

• Content Provider

Uploaded new Avengers version to the same link with improved Black Widow ramp.  Coolball, I made 3 changes.  Either use the new table or if you want to copy the changes into your modded table, delete Ramp136, Ramp138 and RubberPost19 and replace it with the new ones

Hi GTXJoe,

Just tried your newest version, I think your oldest version is one of the few reasons why I have PM2 still installed!  Some comments:

- It seems the backdrop settings are off, I had to readjust the table as it was way over to the right.  No big deal for me as I usually adjust a little bit the layback but letting you know for others

- I got the ball stuck temporarily when I hit the black widow ramp in the area identified in the attached jpg.  It freed itself as I reached for the keyboard to take a pic LOL.

- This is something that dates a while and does NOT affect gameplay, at least I don't think so.  But when the ball drains on the right side, visually it seems to go to the right of the trigger, looks odd.  This is nitpicking, but this table is close to perfect so I thought I'd let you know ;)

Really a wondrous table. People don't realize the real table is one of Stern's "hidden" gem in that it has a bad rep (deserved) because of the quality issues on release.  But the gameplay itself is outstanding once you "get" it.  As it is with the real table, so is it with this excellent conversion which I have pegged in the top 10 "Loaf" favorites.

For those unaware, I owned the real table for a while, traded it in for a Star Trek Pro.  I did well there too. :)

post-110-0-38138800-1428017511_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

First thx for all the new Physmod versions out there. Have to install some new tables, since i was not able to play for two month now, great time enjoying all the updates.

But now for my question. I had a Physmod of Twilight Zone installed, which plays great (Thx ClarkKent!).

Is there an updated version of LoadedWeapons TwillightZone NightMod available with PM5????? ClarkKents Physics would be great.

Hope it is out there and i just missed it.

Greets,

Goesta

• 1 month later...
  • Content Provider

Hey guys any chance we can get POTC converted into a PM5 table? I read somewhere someone was working on it.

Gron was doing one.   I tried to do a conversion on it but the ramp physics made it to where I couldn't get a clean shot out of the plunger.  I'm guessing he was running into the same issue.

I'd actually really like to redo this table as it was one of my first tables and it's such a fun table in real life.  The VP9 physics make the game not nearly as fun as hitting shots is so hard.  I didn't want to spend to much time working on the table since Gron has all the high res art work that is right for the game and I knew I'd release my version then he would release his and nobody would want mine anymore.  Thus basically wasting hundreds of hours of work.  If someone wants to sign up for making the 3D models of the ramps (including the upper Mini PF then I would consider trying to make a VP10 version.   Would also be great if we could get a 3D model of the ship and the chest but that's probably pushing it.

• Content Provider

Gron was doing one.   I tried to do a conversion on it but the ramp physics made it to where I couldn't get a clean shot out of the plunger.  I'm guessing he was running into the same issue.

I'd actually really like to redo this table as it was one of my first tables and it's such a fun table in real life.  The VP9 physics make the game not nearly as fun as hitting shots is so hard.  I didn't want to spend to much time working on the table since Gron has all the high res art work that is right for the game and I knew I'd release my version then he would release his and nobody would want mine anymore.  Thus basically wasting hundreds of hours of work.  If someone wants to sign up for making the 3D models of the ramps (including the upper Mini PF then I would consider trying to make a VP10 version.   Would also be great if we could get a 3D model of the ship and the chest but that's probably pushing it.

I would love to see this table vpx I love the movie and I like the table and I love your creations 85vett.

Maybe Dark could create 3D models, if you get good pictures of the table I think he will not have problems in them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Content Provider

Hi guys, I converted a lot of PM5 tables for desktop users, so if anyone wants to check them, this is the link

https://mega.co.nz/#F!iJ5lzBib!EwqxdlxN1QV4_x7Bqu0d0g

More tables will be uploaded in these days.

Also there's a dif patch to convert them in FS inside the archive.

All these tables use the new plunger mod by mjr so I guess you need the modified exe from this post

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=30971

Hi guys, I converted a lot of PM5 tables for desktop users, so if anyone wants to check them, this is the link

https://mega.co.nz/#F!iJ5lzBib!EwqxdlxN1QV4_x7Bqu0d0g

More tables will be uploaded in these days.

Also there's a dif patch to convert them in FS inside the archive.

All these tables use the new plunger mod by mjr so I guess you need the modified exe from this post

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=30971

Thank you for these PM5 DT tables! I've renamed them and made video's for them for my FE.

I hope there will be more tables uploaded, because these play better for me then VP9 or PM5 without the plunger mod.

Here are my gameplay video's if someone needs them: https://mega.co.nz/#F!j1QjlL5K!xvbU_j--yY4B77QQrDnjUQ

Archived